MOCHAPPER 3 (Abuse)

(Since Im an idiot I forgot to tell you that Jin the co-work isn't one of the mafia members. Two different Jins)

WARNING ABUSE WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER

-

-

-

-

The next day my alarm from my phone goes off. I get out of bed and walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I fix my hair and wash my face. I also do my makeup and get dressed to go out into the town. 

(You are wearing this)

I walk downstairs and see that Jimin's groupies where sitting on the couch. I go into the kitchen ignoring them and thinks about what to eat. I then pull out some eggs and make homemade pancakes. I then sit and start to eat. Soon I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was Jungkook. I look at him as I swallowed my food.

"Um...Yes?" I say looking at him a bit confused 

Yes?" I say looking at him a bit confused 

He looks at you "Where's my breakfast?"

"I didn't know you want anything plus you're old enough to cook your own food"

He didn't like that response and he decided he would just walk away. He was the baby of the group but how could I have known he seemed to be an older adults. Actually older than jimin on the height aspect.

Namjoon speaks "Kookie whats wrong with you"

I heard from another room then I heard him say "Im going to go smoke."

I sigh and finish eating. After I clean my plate and dishes I walk to the front door so I can leave soon I feel someone presence. I turn around and see Namjoon and he speaks.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" He said seemingly to be really ticked off.

"Why should I tell you again plus its none of your business."

"Well suga hyung will be going with you" He said and yells into the house "SUGA HYUNG SHES LEAVING GET DOWN HERE!!!"