MOCHAPPER 9

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I started to wash the dishes and clean the kitchen till it was spotless. I drink some water since I could taste that horrible mans juices. I sigh and looks at the time. The day was going slow good. I didn't want tomorrow to come .

"What you thinking about? " J-Hope asked from behind

"Ah nothing you scared me... why didn't you leave with them after breakfast?" I replied

"Jimin was gonna stay so I offered anyways wanna hangout I really hate how boss has been treating you. Has he like hit you at all recently?" He says worried

"Ah no well yes he has slapped me but nothing else too harmful "

"At least he is doing better listen don't make dinner tonight Jin and Rm said they would even if Jimin tells you too " He smiles and signals me to come towards him.

I move and he sits me on the couch and speaks "relax I'll go clean his room you're already struggling with having to marry that short idiot"

He was so thought there was no way he was part of Jimins Mafia group. I watch tv and lose track of time. Hearing a throat clear I see Jomon and the other five mean. I hop up off the couch quickly.

"So you been sitting on the couch all day instead of cleaning the house huh " Jimin says clinching a fist.

"Jimin ! She cleaned everything she just sat down" J-Hope says

Jimin looks at him then me. I thought he was gonna still hit me but instead he grabs my arm and leads me upstairs. He opens the room and slams the door and press me against the wall and speaks

"Are you and Hobi having sex?!"

"What!? No I would never !" I say

"So why is he protecting you all the time??!!"

"I have no idea I think it's strange as well also you're hurting me" I say closing one of my eyes

"I don't care because this fucking body is mine and if anyone else touches you I'll fuck you up and probably fuck you in front of them got it!"  He says into my ear.

I quickly nod and breathes out. I feel him let go and tears roll down my cheek for some reason. I look down and he leaves the room. I hear a click meaning he locked the door from the outside. I try to open the door .

"Sweetheart I'll come back after dinner we will share a room from now on"

___________To Be Continued________________

Authors Note
Hello, I'm back and sadly to say my computer has committed technology suicide so please bare with me and the short chapters. I'm still going through depression and trying to fight it so please keep believing in me !!!!