MOCHAPPER 4

-

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------(Y/N) P.O.V------------------------------

I nod and soon they leave. They leave the house to get food. I stand up and look at myself in the mirror and sighs. My face was swollen.

I didn't like my face and goes into the bathroom to clean my face. I wince as i touch my cheek. I was annoyed. I then go sit down on the bed and hugs my pillow and falls asleep. I felt kinda sick and I had work tomorrow i'll just have to call out. Soon I pull out my phone and then hear some weird noises.

I get up and walk out of my room because they were really loud. Soon I past a room where the sound came from. I peek into the room and my eyes widen and then I move away from the door and goes downstairs. 

I was disgusted and looks for a water bottle. I wanted to forget what I saw and I sit on the couch and turns on the tv. I watch some cartoons and I stay quiet. Soon the boys return and they were laughing joking around. Soon I hear someone speak. 

"(Y/N) Why are you downstairs?"

I look at V as he leans over the couch and look down at me as I look up at him. 

"Jimin and Rose are making too much noise"

They nod understanding what I meant and speaks. 

"We got you some food come into the kitchen so we can eat."

I get up and walk into the kitchen sitting down they had some sushi from Akahanas. It was also some rice with chicken. I smile and smelled the delicious food. 

"Oh thank you " I said smiling innocently"

Suga speak " Um (Y/N) We have decided to train you to be like us"

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well you're not going to be a pushover anymore."

"Um okay"

I agreed and we start to eat and yawns a bit. I was actually feeling way better than before. I was smiling in this house a lot more with them around. I will admit they aren't too bad to be around. After awhile it was getting late and I hear Jin say.

"Lets get started (Y/N)"

"Started for what?"

"Training Ill teach you how to fight okay"

I was so confused on why now but I followed him to the den. He then speaks.

"Since you are in bad shape ill teach you with a dummy. Ill teach you how to land punches.

-------------------TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR LOVELY AUTHOR-------------------------------

After training with Jin, I was eating in the kitchen and the guys had left to do some stuff. Soon Rose comes down the stairs and see me eating . 

She come over and speak " What are you doing?"

I ignore her because if I say something she'll tell Jimin I was being rude. Soon she smacks my fork out of my hand. I sigh and stands up and grabs another fork. 

Rose laughs and yelled "Jimin you ready?!" She says walking to the bottom of stairs. 

Jimin comes down and looked at her and smiles. Then he looked into the kitchen seeing me. I could feel his sharp gaze at the back of my neck.

I felt uncomfortable so I decided to stand up and walk out of his sight

I felt uncomfortable so I decided to stand up and walk out of his sight. I breathe lightly  and didn't finish my food due to the sick feeling I had. Jimin then walks into the kitchen and he stood behind me. I look at the male and he speaks 

"Did you say anything to Rose" He said in a whisper

I shake my head no and he speaks . "Don't worry I didn't look at her or even speak one word to her"  I then clean my dishes and he scoffs.

"You know you should look at someone when they are talking to you right?" He say glaring at me.

"Yeah I got it Im just cleaning... also if you dont hurry Rose will think we are making out and Im trying to keep my distance..If you want Rose to stay with you I suggest you do the same" I glare back at him once I finished cleaning the dishes.

He wanted to hurt me but then calm down and leaves the kitchen "Lets go Rose" He says as they leave.