8| 🗣

CHAPTER 8

"No, we were just talking

"No, we were just talking." Taehyung quickly responds, looking at his friend with a straight face as he let goes of my hands.

I gave him a quick glance as I return back to the counter to finish the now almost cold toasts.

Jimin and hoseok must be starving to death..

Jungkook on the other hand, was smelling something fishy going on between you and his best friend.

he hesitantly closed the door, and walked in.

My mind was basically screaming ' YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE FAST GIRL!!' But thanks to Taehyung, We were able to kinda slip him.

"Coffee today?" He asks, and I glanced at him for a quick second.

"Not today, I've got more important things to do."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Like what? Making toasts?"

"Non of your business."

"Language-"

"Like I care?"

Hearing your answers, he scoffs and was about to say something, but he got interrupted.. AgAIn...

' WHY DO I KEEP GETTING FUCKING INTERRUPTED TODAY ' he thought.

"Lia, you okay?" A soft voice asked.

I turn to look at the boy and smiled seeing his head picking through the gap of the door.
"Oh jimin,"

"Uhh..yeah, I was about to come."

The blonde haired boy smiled back at me, and pointed with his finger somewhere outside, " oh okay, then I'll head back, do you need help?"

"No, no I just need to clean this mess for a minute and I'll come."

He nodded, pulling his lips up to one side.
" Alright"

After jimin has left, simply either of them dare to talk as moments pass, so does time.

Taking the tray with the toasts in my hands, as I started to make my way into the noisy room where the boys were waiting impatiently for me............well actually for the food.

I placed the tray on the table in front of them and made sure to check if it's all good. After that I excused myself and left.

It's been almost a week since I was sick and my days have grown to be more exhausting than usual and right now , the worst thing is the headache I've been dealing from the moment I've woken up. It just gotten worse.