9| Just To Be With Me

Everyone's attention was over me, their eyes looking at my form worriedly laying on top of the Couch

"I knew that she wasn't feeling well from the moment I stepped in the kitchen and saw her making the toasts." Taehyung said.

"I'm fine." I said once again, pressing my palms onto the Sofa , as to steady myself up ready to sit, although jungkook's hands made contact with my shoulders, slightly pushing me down.

"Lay down Lia." He warns, warm hazel eyes gliding over me meanwhile jimin places a cup of water and a white big pill on the table in front of me.

Uh I don't like taking medicines.

"ouff, look I'm fine! It was —"

" Why didn't you take the day off?" Hoseok interrupts and I release a long breath, steadying my voice. "It's just a headache, nothing I can't handle."

Company, practice, drawing classes, back to the company and last but not least my sweet home. That's my everyday program since the very first beginning but not doing so , would have felt like enabling me to continue in a direction I no longer wish to pursue.

Jungkook noticed how distracted I've suddenly become. His eyes fixed at the black circles under my eyes before I peered up from where I sat and they immediately darted away.

Guilt soon washed over me. I shouldn't have snapped at him back to his parents house therefore I prefer to not say anything, and will just sit here in silence , and stare at him.

What is he thinking of so intently?

What's running in his mind?

That's what jungkook asks as well.

What's running in her mind right now?

You look sad, tired and distressed. And that's one of the very few things he can't stand to see you looking like this.

"You better take it now, you'd feel better in a while." Jimin states softly centering the attention on him. Just like that he turns back, signalising others to leave the room and go back to their jobs.

I closed my eyes, holding back the threatening tears which dared to almost exit from my eyes before calmly bending over to grab the pill and shoving it in my mouth.

I've been silly ridiculous myself lately.
The last thing I want, is to get kicked out of the company.

The silence that's been followed up, occurring around, fulling the atmosphere left, quiet relieves me.

"Let's go home. I'll give you a ride."

Startled upon hearing his voice, i nearly choke on the water just as I was about to gulp it down and quickly turned around to see him walking towards me. With the raging fit of cough passing through my lungs , I Swallowed down my saliva, and cleared my throat.

"Shit. N-no-I'll take the b-"

"It wasn't a question."
He said, as he grabbed my jacket from the couch and my bag from the floor.

"But-"

"You ain't staying here."
He interrupted me repeatedly, this time looking at me with no expression.

In search of any responses that it'd pop in my head, nothing really came out of my mouth and i bite my lip. All I really want to do is forget about the whole situation but he is soooooooo upset with me.

⚫︎ ⚫︎ ⚫︎

"I get it. You are upset with me and that's totally understandable but don't push me away like that."

"Who pushes who Lia?"

"Stop pretending as if it's my fault! You were the one who started the whole trust issue situation! Stop thinking as if we are friends because you know pretty well that we are not."

And with that I stepped out of the car, shutting the door with a loud bang behind me ,leaving him back all alone in his car.

"Fuck!" He cursed, smashing his fists hard against the steering wheel as his jaw clenched at how frustrated and hurt he felt.

'Why the fuck is she affecting me that much?'

He thinks, brushing his fingers through his hair as he groaned and hurriedly stepped out of the car, and ran behind me.

Throughout before i could even close the door , he appears and blocked the door from shutting with his food and forced it open , catching me firmly by my arm and turning me to face him.

"Please let's not do this." I begged,

Everything about her was so open and clear. He thought looking into my eyes.

"Pretending it never happened won't fix anything Lia."

My lips, moving ever so slightly ready to say something but then decided against it which jungkook took advantage.

" I was really an idiot back there, it wasn't the right thing to say. I wanted us and still want us as...,"

I lifted my head ever so slightly, looking at him "as what?"

"as friends. But I can't see you as my friend anymore."

He said, as his hand brushes my arm all the way downwards and captured my hand into his meanwhile I hardly avoided eye contact as my head was tilt down, eyes on my shoes.

"I can't because I do want to give us a chance even though sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable but not talking about it is going to make it worse. I'm scared of failure. For my position, the fact that I would risk the company, my carrier and the boys so that I'd be with you—"

"I didn't ask you to risk your carrier just to be with me! It's your choice! You can leave me alone whenever the fuck you want or you can just be with me Jungkook!"

I said defensively.

"Never have I even forced you to do something that you'd feel uncomfortable or even risk your life just to be with me. You can just open the fucking door, and leave me behind. My feelings. Me. Everything."

⚫︎ ⚫︎ ⚫︎