4|Again Sick;

⺌
                        CHAPTER FOUR

JUNGKOOK unlocked the door, and both of us removed our shoes ,and placed them, next to the door

I was feeling quite nervous and I didn't know the reason. it was weird.

The house was giving me chills, as I could hear the sound of the wind hitting and moaning through the windows ,i could hear the angry waves crashing together, till they'll land on the sand with a loud bam, Just like the wind that smells fresh before the storm.

"Are you sleepy?" Jungkook asked, cutting off my thoughts.

"Even if I say no, it's 4:30am in the morning so we better get some sleep." I said intending to walk passed him, when the next thing he said ,made me freeze.

"Ah, I forgot to tell you. We are sharing a bed."

I immediately turned to look at him, wide eyed and parted lips.

We WHAT?!

If i had the chance to choose between, sharing a bed with jungkook for one night or staying home, curled up in my bed and watching Netflix — instead of— never mind, I already knew which one i'd be choosing.

"Hellooo, are you listening to m-"

"No!" suddenly I yelled, startling him so bad that he dropped his phone.

"I'm not sleeping with you, I bet it'll be better on the couch." I said, before crossing my arms.

I'm not ready to sleep with him yet.

He blinked a few times, a bit shock by my sudden outburst but after His mind processed, the corner of his mouth lifted a little.

Too soon to tell. Jungkook thought.

"Not forcing you, now hear me out." He said as he bend down to grab his phone from the floor.

                                ⚫︎     ⚫︎     ⚫︎

I sat down on the couch, my eyes searching the living room, to be honest , i didn't mind sleeping on the couch, it was something usual for me, but the scary sounds from outside and the low lighting of the room, made me regret my decision.

I couldn't help but shook my head and close my eyes. My body was tired, and so was my mind so i tried to calm down my senses and brush off those thoughts.

By the time The wind was getting stronger and stronger but unfortunately the house was quite warmer than it looks from outside.

I reached out to grab my phone from the table in front of me, when suddenly i heard a muffled sound fading into the kitchen. All The hairs of my body stood up and my heart began to pound all over my body.