3|I'm not leaving you

⺍
                           CHAPTER     3

                                          ⺍                           CHAPTER     3

AS SOON as i felt him leaning back, I was once again empty. Just how close we were, i could feel his warm breath on my face. I  find myself staring through his soul, something that I've never done before.

Jungkook looked down at my lips, and softly ran his thump across the edge of the bottom.

That exact moment i couldn't stop myself, i had lost my shit and to an instant i moved forward, clutching his jacket into my hands and pulling him into another kiss.

Our lips once again collided and Jungkook remained frozen for a couple of seconds, but soon both of his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

His lips were warm, soft and sweet. Perfect for me.

Resting his forehead against mine , He looked deeply into my eyes and slowly tucked my hair behind my ear.

Jungkook wants you to be happy. At that specific moment he promised to himself that from now on he's going to protect you, no matter what. Even if his life depends on.

The new Jungkook is going to show you his true self.

He cupped my face in his hands, making me look into his. " I'm such an asshole."

"Why?" I asked looking at him confusingly.

He licked his lips before speaking. "I'm such an asshole for ruining everything , for the trouble that I've put you and your heart through. I hurt you. I can't change the past and what I've done but all I can ask is for a new beginning?" His features slowly softening as he looked deeply into my eyes.

The wind caressing the wisps of you hair....making you look breathtakingly beautiful. So beautiful..
He thought..

Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of you.

"I shouldn't have said what I said , I shouldn't have acted as I did. My emotions took over, and I lost sight of what's really important...I regret it, I really do."

I bit my lip, feeling sad. Yeah i like him, i kept pretending i didn't because i knew he didn't like me the same but..

"Jungkook I'm such a mess , I don't have always the right words to explain what I feel that's why I'm just thrown away like trash , either used, replaced or forgotten. Maybe that's what I am. I feel like I'm just something to be disposed of by people I trusted." I said, tears welling in my eyes.

"I always told them I'm here whenever they need someone and they said the same to me , but why after that they all leave?" He took my hand and laced his fingers with mine.