17| Fairy lights

— ❛WATCHING THE snowflakes dropping from the hazy white clouds and blanking the grounds feels so much cosier than being wrapped up around in the cold chaos outside

WATCHING THE snowflakes dropping from the hazy white clouds and blanking the grounds feels so much cosier than being wrapped up around in the cold chaos outside.

I have no idea how people could possibly live in a place that hurt your entire face. My lips are chapped, my nose red and i am pretty sure my skin is so dry it's about to be declared as a desert.

Quick Question: ( Where do you angels live? Is it cold or hot? )

I return to the living room to find an open up fireplace and jungkook sitting in front of it with a fresh white see-through t-shirt.

Chest muscles pulling the fabric so taut that I laughingly thought how lucky his T-shirt is.

His hair, a bit dampened, it gave him edge and it was disturbingly sexy.

Taking a deep breath, i lean over to sit down next to him.

The inside of this house is gorgeous.

━━━  ❛ 🪶 ❜
𝘛 𝘏 𝘌   𝘏 𝘖 𝘜 𝘚 𝘌

 ━━━  ❛ 🪶 ❜𝘛 𝘏 𝘌   𝘏 𝘖 𝘜 𝘚 𝘌

❛ 𖣔 ❜

All light woods, heavy furniture and open space.

The room where we are sitting has an amazing view of the snowy mountains surrounding us.

He lets out a sigh of relief but me on the other hand was not relieved in the slightest.

My day is not looking up.

Not when my mission is to find a replacement Santa.

It wasn't going to look up anytime soon, let's be honest.

The current Santa, one of our men in the group has traveled all the way with us and he is currently in bed with what manager Sejin insisted is the flu.

Pretending to be a male Santa is not a great idea for some holiday fun for me so, Ugh. I'll pass.

Finding a new Santa would be my Job and I couldn't think of a single person in this godsaken town that could fit the bill.