13| Dare or Dare

C H A P T E R   1 3

C H A P T E R 1 3

jk's pov

Working out was underrated but damn i love it.

The stress relief i could get from my feet slamming against a treadmill or lifting some weights or punching the ever-loving fucking shit out of a punching bag was incredible.

Taehyung stood on the other side of the bag, holding it steady.

The moment i stepped in and started punching desperately the bag he spotted me immediately and came here.

I appreciated that he still hadn't asked me what was on my mind, but I had a feeling - actually i was sure that he was going to ask me anyway.

It wasn't that I didn't want to—no, wait. I didn't want to talk about it.

Last night I was damn pissed.

I was pissed that I had acted like a dick when i  pushed her.

Then i had given in and kissed her.

Then she told me that she has no parents.

I pushed her again.

I was pissed that I wanted her.

I was pissed that i missed her.

And then I was pissed that I was pissed about that.

It wasn't a crime to want her the way I did. It wasn't a crime to be unable to stop thinking about her, but it was inconvenient as fuck.

I'd been a moody bastard all day.

I stepped back from the bag and wiped my forehead with my glove. "Thanks, tho."

He nods, stepping out, away from the bag as i started undoing the gloves.

Dropping them to the floor, I took the water he offered me with a thank you and then grabbed my towel from the bench at the side of the room.

"Are you all right?" He hesitantly joined me at the side of the busy room. "You haven't seemed yourself today."

Here we are.