15| Time

C H A P T E R  1 5

✗      ✗      ✗(This chapter needs editing)

✗ ✗ ✗
(This chapter needs editing)

     Waiting for jungkook to finish his shower, i roll over and groan when i feel my head throbbing.

Immediately i rub my temples with my fingers and roll onto my back.

My eyes pin to the ceiling only just simply to be taken aback when all of a suddenly I hear muffling gripes coming from the closest house. My eyes wide as the sound of the headboard hitting their wall.

Reaching for my pillow, I pull it over my face and hope to smother myself. "For fuuck's sakes," after no more than a few minutes of enduring the noise, I give up and got up from the bed, strolling through the hallway to see if he was done showering.

I fume, taking another glance at the time on my phone screen, and pausing outside the door.

Nine twenty-one.

I have to be at the studio in thirty-nine minutes.

I knock again on his bathroom door, making an incredible noise, god knows what's taking him so long.

He's starting to irritate me.

However, He seems determined to monopolize the bathroom until I'm too late to take a shower.

Damn it!

"Jungkook!" I yell, drumming against the wooden door.

I'm so screwed. The prospect of living with him causes a surge of panic in my chest.

"Move your ass, seriously, you're not alone—"

The door bursts open, my arm half-raised in the airand eyes immediately rivet on the half-naked body in front of me.

He has the towel wrapped around his hips, his wet hair dripping down his forehead and skin is still a little too wet.

Having a hard time taking my attention away from his abs, i swallow hard and i look up to meet his eyes as if his body and smell does not make any impression to me at all.

I lift my chin, challenging him, Inner teenage me is still smarting, just as an amuse smile twists his lips and anger threatens even more.

"I swear to god—" I grumble as i step around him— quickly walking into the bathroom while carefully avoiding the proximity of contact between us on the way.

"Hello to you too."

"You could have at least put something on."

The freshen air spreads out of the shower, around the hallway.