7| Do something

CHAPTER SEVEN  ࿘࿗

CHAPTER SEVEN
࿘࿗

"He said what?"

I nodded at Yoon-Ji , pulling my cocktail toward me.

It was the weekly offficial girls night and two hours ago ,me and jungkook left from his old parents house and parted ways.

"Yes, he said that he needs time to clear things out"

Her dark eyebrows raised into perfectly ducked arches.
"And i thought he liked you." She sighed, drinking her cocktail.

"I thought that too" i mumbled softly, as i looked at my drink in front of me.

His words.. 'my feelings with time, had grown and still growing, everything had changed. You changed me lia. We couldn't express our feelings in any form. And honestly I'm so happy that you are the one who has me.'

That night i saw the appreciative glow in his gaze and something had curled around inside my stomach.

He was looking at me as if his life depends on and i believed him. I was so sure that from that night we will start a new chapter, But i was wrong, completely wrong because from the beginning, i was the one who wanted him, i was the one who really had and still have strong feelings for him. Not him.

Can i hope for something more than that?

Many times, I've tried to read him, and many times i failed to understand him. But i guess that, this is one of his quality i fell for. Maybe sometimes i was pissed by his indifference but i will never get tired of trying to approach him, even if i told him face to face that I can't keep trying for us, I don't mean it cause i know deep inside me that I can't live without him , without him being in my miserable life. They were many moments that I couldn't read what is crossing his mind or what in reality feels under that beautiful angelic face. But every time his eyes locks with mine .. i just can't.. my world leaves me.

"You know something? Let's not think bad, maybe he just have some things to take care first and then..."

He needed just a little confidence?

I just hope that one day... one day he will hold my hand and promise me that he will stay with me. But i know its hard for him, its really hard and that's what saddening me the most.

I feel a hand caressing mine, and that's when i came back to my senses.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing.."

⚫︎    ⚫︎    ⚫︎

"Lia. We need to talk." Suddenly Taehyung whispered in my ear.

I'm preparing breakfast for jimin and Jhope when Taehyung's sudden presence behind me almost gave me a heart attack.

"I mean I kinda understand your need to be glued to each other, as you barely allow yourselves to breath without one another, but after all you should both talk first and say everything that has to do with your feelings."He added.

I slowly turned around and pointed the silver buttery knife I was holding all this time toward him.
"Never do that again." I threatened totally ignoring his statement.

" sometimes you have to take in consideration that, maybe someone, out there could be waiting to have a moment with you." He said a little irritated.

"It doesn't work Taehyung." 
He frowned confused.

"What do you mean it doesn't work? What?"

"Me and Jungkook."
I turned around, continuing to prepare the toasts.

"What? W-wait wait i was ta-"

"No matter how much you'd try to help us, we just can't be together."

"I was beaten up and almost killed by his drunken ass last night, don't tell me anything else..you just can't get scarier than Jungkook."

When i turned my body completely around to face him, my eyes widened when i spotted his right eye purple And his botton lip wounded.

I placed immediately the knife down and walked towards him. My expression softened.

I felt bad, he was too kind hearted to deserve this.

"Omg, what happened?.." Taehyung's sudden smile melted the atmosphere around, as he shakes his head and grabbed both of my hands.

Taehyung was the opposite of Jungkook.

No matter what, even if he was finding himself in the deepest shit, he would still smile.

I couldn't hold back so I found my self smiling back at him.

I really had come to care about him a lot. He was the only one who had been helping, stuck with me from the beginning  no matter the consequences. I had no idea how to repay him for everything he had done for me and jungkook till now.

And I  have the feeling that i will never get the chance.

"I'm happy that you trust him this much. I have faith that everything will work out, so don't worry." He said as he brushes softly his thumps upon mine. "Also I wanted to ask you what happened? It's been 2 days and you haven't texted me."

"Ohh— I'm sorry, it's just-"

"Am I interrupting something?"

My body went limp when I heard his voice.

Seing Taehyung's wide smile plastered onto his face , smile that soon faded away and turned into a serious expression, i stay silent.

Eventually i closed my eyes and pulled in a large amount of air.
My brain stopped funfictioning until i could think of something.

Jungkook doesn't have to know that Taehyung knew about my secret feelings behind his back for all these years. And I wish he didn't heard anything from our conversation.

Damn..

I just need to do something..

                     ⚫︎      ⚫︎      ⚫︎