chosen one

play the song above to further immerse yourself!

SHOTO AND Y/N STARED AT EACH other quietly, neither of them speaking a word

SHOTO AND Y/N STARED AT EACH other quietly, neither of them speaking a word. The only sound was the trinkling of the water running in a nearby stone fountain, and the distant music of the orchestra that was playing in the ballroom.

"...Evening." Y/n managed to whispered, her legs frozen stiff in the ground. Why am I suddenly so nervous!? I didn't expect to see him so soon, let alone be the ONLY PERSON WITH HIM.

"Evening." Shoto turned his body to y/n, his posture straightening as he examined the figure of the woman. "And who might you be?"

"Oh, uh, I'm y/n l/n" Y/n mumbled. She then realized how informal her introduction was, her dropping her heels and hair pin to the ground. She quickly grabbed the ends of her dress, bowing. "Princess y/n. From the Shinjuku Kingdom!"

I suck at this "prissy princess" act.

Shoto chuckled quietly at her relaxed and unpretentious personality. Her presence was like a breath of fresh air. "Pleasure to meet you, Princess y/n...Did you get lost?"

"Huh?" Y/n glanced up, standing up straight from her curtsy. "Oh, yeah. I came to get away from the party and got lost in your maze." She laughed nervously, sweat running down her face.

"Our maze?" Shoto tilted his head at her wording. "You mean our garden?"

"Call it what you want. That thing is far from any normal garden I've seen." Y/n sighed, walking to the edge and leaning tiredly over the stone railing.

"...It feels like you aren't trying to impress me."

"Hm?" Y/n turned to the prince, his bi-colored eyes gazing softly at her. Shoto walked over to the princess, standing next to her as they stared off into the distant night.