help from the good

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, RUNNING IN HEELS? Do you have a death wish?" Sero lectured, wrapping y/n's bruised ankles in bandages

"Wow, I've missed you too, Sero."

"What are you doing back in town?" Denki questioned, spinning on a stool playfully.

"Not only that, but what's with all that stuff?" Sero turned behind him to the 6 bags filled with different goods inside.

"Shoto and I came into town and went to the market. Anyway, do you happen to know where Toga and Sako are? Neito told me they were captured and-"

"They're staying at Aoyama's for a few days." Sero mumbled, slipping her heels back onto her aided feet. Y/n nearly fell out of her seat. "W-What? So they're safe!?"

"Yeah! They came back yesterday, just a few hours after they disappeared! Apparently they had something important to tell you, but couldn't since you weren't around." Denki explained.

"They didn't tell you what they wanted to tell me?"

"They said we wouldn't understand. Besides, Sako said he had a gut feeling that you'd be returning home soon...looks like he was right." Sero shivered. "Scary how his intuition is never wrong."

"Then I have to see them!" Y/n quickly stood up from her chair, grabbing the handles of her bags and stumbling to the exit. She then froze, turning back to her friends.

Sero and Denki cocked their heads. "...What is it?"

Y/n reached into her bag and pulled out a small box, handing it to Sero. "...Take it."

"What is this?" Sero whispered, opening the box to reveal a small pair of gold earrings. Their mouths dropped. "Is that real gold!?" Denki gasped.