move in

"YOU BRILLIANT BASTARD!" Mina Ashido, the tavern owner, cheered as she handed y/n and her friends their drinks, her sitting with Monoma, Toga, Sako, Sero, Denki, Jirou, Midoriya, and Aoyama at the empty bar

"YOU BRILLIANT BASTARD!" Mina Ashido, the tavern owner, cheered as she handed y/n and her friends their drinks, her sitting with Monoma, Toga, Sako, Sero, Denki, Jirou, Midoriya, and Aoyama at the empty bar. "You won over the princes' heart!"

"It's truly a miracle." Monoma joked, sipping on his beer, y/n nudging his forearm aggressively.

"No but seriously! How did you do it?" Mina awed, setting her elbow onto the counter and placing her chin on her palm, awaiting for the secrets to be spilled.

"I'm just as shocked as you are, Mina. We exchanged a few words in his garden and suddenly he was practically proposing."

"Don't you leave for his castle tomorrow morning?" Denki recalled, chugging his drink lazily.

"Yep...I start life as a royal Sparrow tommorow!" Y/n lifted her drink, her friends giving a loud "Hurrah!!" as they toasted their cups.

"Our lessons paid off!" Aoyama twinkled.

"Now you just gotta take Enji down from the inside!" Sako reminded them of their mission.

"Oo! Oo! Lemme give you my mother's old dresses and gowns! I'm sure you'll need some more when you stay with the royal family!" Mina offered.

"Ah, thank you. That'll help a lot." Y/n let out a sigh of relief.

"So what are you gonna do if you end up falling for the pretty prince?" Sero coaxed.

The group turned to y/n, her stomach churning nervously. "H-Huh!?"

"Yeah, he is one of the most popular princes in the country!" Midoryia recalled.

"And he's gorgeous!!!" Mina swooned.

"Oh don't be ridiculous guys." Y/n cringed. "He's the product of the enemy. I doubt that'll be happening. Besides, I'm his rival too. He just doesn't know it. It wouldn't work out."