blood from the neck

play the song above to add to the mood!

"I SAID

"I SAID...I WOULD EXECUTE THE ROBIN HOOD DESCENDANTS ONCE I FOUND THEM..." Shoto whispered, his voice shaking just as much as his body. Though his face showed how angry and resentful he was, the tears that streamed down his face told a different story.

Y/n was froze stiff. She could feel the warm blood that dripped from her neck start to pool in the base of her collarbone. "...I...I don't..." She muttered, batting off tears from her eyelashes as she tried to speak with the lump in her throat. "I don't know what you're talking about-"

"Don't play dumb, now!" He shouted, making y/n flinch with fear as the silver sword was still pressing into her neck. "I know! I know who you...who you truly are!!" Shoto shouted, his voice cracking like his heart.

"...How...How did you..."

Shoto's throat tightened at her words, them only confirming his theory. "...When I chased you and your partner through the woods...and you fell off that cliff...you dropped a hair ribbon with a locket. Inside the locket...was a note signed by your grandmother..."

Y/n sniffed, trying her best not to burst into tears. "...Shoto, please let me explain-"

"Why are you here in the first place!? Tell me!? Did you truly come here for me, or for a different motive!!?" He screamed, his arm straightening as he threatened y/n's life with his sword piercing into her skin.

"I...I did, but-"

"I should kill you." He whispered, tilting the sharp blade so it was perfectly horizontal to her neck. "...I should just execute you right here and now."

Y/n squeezed her jaw shut, gathering all the strength left in her body to take a step forward towards the prince. Shoto immediately took a step back. "What are you doing!? I'm going to execute you!"

She lightly shook her head, tears running down her face and staining the wood floor. "...You wouldn't do that." She whispered, continuing to walk towards him. The sword glided past her skin with every step she took, allowing more blood to leave her body.