the joking nurse

10 years later

10 years later

Y/N SUNK INTO SHOTO'S ARM AS SHE LAID BACK INTO HIS CHEST, the couple soaking into the hot bath. "Finally...some peace around here." She whispered, the warm steam from the water rising in their faces.

"It's not like us to bathe in the middle of the day. You must've been really stressed." Shoto lifted her arm out of the water, running a bar of soap down her back and along her shoulders and arm.

"You could say that." Y/n breathed out, running her index finger up and down his thigh. "Besides, you just came back from your trip, so I wanted to spend some time alone with you." Y/n turned over her shoulder, giving a small smile.

Shoto scoffed as he leaned forward, kissing her cheek softly. "I missed you so much. Next time, can't you come with me?"

"You know I can't leave the kids with everyone...They'd teach them all sorts of terrible things." She shivered, just the thought of leaving her children with her friends giving her goosebumps.

Over the years, the kingdom had finally risen out of poverty, war, and famine. All thanks to the reign of Shoto Todoroki and Y/n L/n, the King and Queen of Japan.

Of course, they couldn't do this alone. It was all thanks to their big family that stayed at the palace since the beginning.

Sako and Toga became their advisors and commanders. Without them, y/n and Shoto would've made some country-threatening decisions.

Monoma, Denki, and Midoriya work in the Kings' brigade, protecting the castle and the people of the kingdom.

Sero was now their personal tailor, for both y/n and Shoto, along with their three kids. With the money he's earned, he's even been able to open his own business in downtown.

Mina and Jirou became their personal chefs, cooking meals for everyone everyday. Since they only had to work 3 times out of the day, most of the time they were just fooling around with y/n, gossiping and hanging out.

Aoyama is the childerns' teacher, for both schools subjects and ettitque lessons. He made learning for the kids' as fun as possible.

As for the children, y/n birthed three beautiful kids, two boys and one girl. Milo being the oldest at the age of 9, Cecile at age 7, and Haru at age 4.

The two heard a loud knock come from outside the bathroom door, slightly startling them. "The nurse is here for Cecile! Do I let her in?!"

It was Touya, the oldest Todoroki brother. Him and his siblings, along with his mother Rei, had come to visit for the next few weeks.

Shoto sighed irritably. "Pour her some tea! We'll be out in a minute!" He hissed.

"Alright, alright! Don't get mad with me!" Touya teased, walking away from the door and out the bedroom.

"Here, you stay. I'll take care off it!" Y/n insisted, grabbing the edges of the tub and pulling herself up, the soapy water running down her smooth skin.

"Are you sure? I can come with you." Shoto asked as he watched her dry herself off, wrapping herself in a silk red robe.

"Don't even worry about it." Y/n smiled, skipping over to him and giving him a quick kiss. "Relax for a little while longer." She whispered rubbing her thumb across his cheek.

Shoto felt his cheeks heat up as he stared tiredly into her eyes. "...I love you."

Y/n giggled before messing up his wet two toned hair. "I love you too. See ya in a bit!"

"Denki-Natsuo-Quit chasing the kids around! You'll knock over the vases!" Y/n demanded as she skipped out of her bedroom, tying her corset around her gown

Denki, Natsuo, Haru and Milo froze, them sighing sadly in unison. "Your mom is a total bore!" Denki whispered to Haru as he knelt down to the young boys' height. "Mhm!" Milo agreed, sticking his tongue out at his mother.

"Y/n!"

She turned behind her to see Mina peeking around the corner, waving to her friend. "Come here!"

"Right-uh...Play outside if you wanna run around!" Y/n hissed at the boys before dashing down the hall to her friend.

"Yessss ma'aaaaam." Denki and Natsuo drawled.

"Hey Mina!" Y/n greeted as they turned the corner, quickly walking down the hall to Cecile's room. "The doctor is here?"

"Yeah, she just came to give Cecile a check up. She says she's got a fever, but she should recover by weeks' end." Mina explained as they arrived to y/n's daughters' room.

"Thank god." Y/n let out a sigh of relief, Mina opening Cecile's door. Inside was her daughter laying sickly on her back in the bed, a white cloth sitting on her forehead.

Beside her was a woman sitting in a chair, her dressed in a black gown with her hair pinned back.

Y/n's heart dropped as the familiar woman turned around in her chair.

"...It's....It's you..." Y/n whispered, slowly stepping forward in disbelief. The woman stood out of the chair, brushing the backside of her gown

"....Mom?"

A large grin spread across her face. "Its nice to see you again...

my daughter."

end.

i hope you all enjoyed this book! i had a lot of fun writing it, and reading the comments!

i release a new book every month with daily updates, so feel free to stick around!