intimacy

when you see the "~" play the song above!

AFTER DINNER ON THE BALCONY, Prince Shoto and Princess y/n returned to their room to settle in for the night

"I'll go ahead and bathe." Y/n announced, slipping off her shoes as she stepped into the bathroom.

"Sure, I'll be back. Start without me." He demanded, exiting the bedroom and into the hall.

At first, the words flew right over y/n's head, her too tired to even comprehend what he said.

But after she started her bubble bath, her soaking into the hot water, she replayed his statement;

"Sure, I'll be back. Start without me."

"Start without me?...Why would he say that?" She whispered to herself, letting the bubbles cover her chest and shoulders.

Tonight has been fun, I have to admit. Shoto is actually comforting to be around. When I'm with him, the world seems to melt away, and I feel as though it's just the two of us existing on the whole planet...it's refreshing.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, revealing a sight y/n did not expect to see.

Shoto in a silk black robe.

"S-Shoto!?" Y/n gasped, sitting up in the bath and covering her chest. "I'm not finished yet-"

"I know. We are to become intimate, remember? So let's take a bath together tonight." He directed, the dark robe slipping off his shoulders and pooling at the ends of his feet.

Y/n quickly turned away, covering her eyes. "You realize you're naked under there, right!?" She blushed, her voice shaking with embarrassment.

"I cannot bathe with clothes on." He deadpanned, stepping into the tub in front of her. "Besides, you'll see me nude at some point in the future when we have to create a family of our own-"