seven

Lola landed funnily in Diaggon Alley once more, still clutching her godfathers arm.

"Are you ok Lola?" Sirius asks her, his sharp grey eyes meeting hers, "What are we here for anyway?" Lola doesn't answer, instead pulling him towards Gringotts, the rest of the group following behind. Lola knew they were on a time limit, they only had a few hours before Malia, Peter and Derek were going to show up.

"Come on, and be respectful," Lola hisses, her eyes flashing over the group. Lily and Harry have just arrived, Harry clearly not used to apparation. Lola once more heads up to the gigantic front door, which stands out among the grimy streets. People are darting the group fearful looks, and Lola knew that they were at high risk, Harry being the Boy-Who-Lived.

She pulls Sirius into the building, once their in letting out a sigh of relief. At least no death eaters could get them in here. Putting on her best smile, the one she uses to get out of homework at school, she walks up to the front desk.

"Good day to you sir, I'm Lady Potter and I would like to speak to IronClaw please," Lola says, bowing her head respectfully. The others hesitantly follow her lead, the Goblin leaning over the desk to check for any potions or spells that would alter the identity.

"Ah Lady Potter, I have been told you are a respecter, follow me," the Goblin snarls, beckoning with his long bony fingers for them to follow him. Lola does, with her head held high. Her heels clack on the floor, she had casted a spell to make sure she could walk in heels with her leg.

"Ironclaw is in here Miss Potter, please have a nice day, and good day to you Lord Potter," the goblin says before walking away, leaving Lola to knock at the door.

"Enter."

Lola steps in, placing a letter on IronClaws desk. It was explaining what needed to happen, as she didn't want to risk anyone running away.

"Thank you Lady Potter," IronClaw says, reading the letter with interest.

"Lola what are we in here for? Good day, IronClaw," James questions, eyes clouded with worry.

"Good day Lord Potter, it seems Lady Potter wants you to take an inheritance test, all of you," IronClaw mutters, producing five pieces of parchment, four silver knifes and one bronze knife, for Remus.

Harry is the first to use the knife, everyone hesitantly following.

"Why would you want us to do this Lola? I swear your mine and Lily's child, I promise, please, believe me," James begs as he draws blood and it drops onto the parchment.

"No no," Lola laughs lightly, "Nothing like that. IronClaw, how would know if someone is your soulmate?"

"Well Lady Potter, you won't know immediately, but your feelings for this person will grow until you get married and/or become soulmate bonded, in which when you or your soulmate comes into a creature inheritance and you kiss for the first time."

"Thank you," Lola said, eyeing Remus and Sirius curiously.

"What, what does this mean?" Harry questioned, pointing to the now full parchment. Lola joined everyone else as they read it.

Name: Harry James Potter

Family

Mother: Lily Marie Potter nee Evans

Father: James Fleamont Potter

Sister: Amara Rose Potter/ Lola Scarlett McCall (older sister)