five

As soon as Lola tumbles out of the fireplace, she desperately tries to compose herself. She brushes away the soot, and straightens out her robe. She could do this. This halls of Grimmauld place are dark and dingy, and Lola can immediately sense the dark magic in the air. Something very dark was here, she was sure of it. Pulling out her wand, she crept down the hallway, wishing Malia or Peter was here with her right now. 

"HALF-BLOODS! FILTH! MUDBLOODS STAINING MY CORRIDORS! BLOOD TRAITORS AND WEREWOLVES, WHATS NEXT?" Lola jumps as screaming fills the air, and turns to find a women with crazed eyes, and black wild hair staring down on her. Lola held her hands up to shield her face instinctively, unknowingly flashing her two Ladyship rings to Walburga Black, whose screaming immediately seized. 

"Oh, Lady Potter and McKinnon, I do, I do apologise, please, please, umm, please come into my humble home," Walburga stuttered, Lola slowly getting up of the floor. Walburga's portrait snaps shut, black curtains resting over where the screaming women once was. Lola pulls her hood over her head once again as everyone files out of what seems to be a dining room. 

A man with long black hair, that is neatly put into a man bun, and grey eyes steps out first, followed by a man with brown hair and amber eyes. He has three long claw marks down his face. A werewolf, Lola sighs, but the British kind. Unless they accepted their wolf, they could inevitably die from it. It was tragic, truly tragic.

"Who are you?" Dumbledore booms, sensing the waves of power this person possesses. The Order is sending Lola scathing looks, except for the two men at the front, who are looking at her with something like acceptance? Lola wasn't too sure, they masked emotions well that's for certain. 

"I'm Lady McKinnon," she whispers, drawing the attention of everyone. Her diamond ring flashes briefly at them, the Potter ring sealed shut for now.

"You're lying, there hasn't been a Lady McKinnon since they were slaughtered by Lord Voldemort. The entire bloodline was destroyed, leaving no survivors. I will ask you once more, who are you?" Dumbledore threatens, drawing his wand, a movement Lola matches. 

"I didn't say I was family. I can be Lady McKinnon without being related to them dingbat. Besides, I am only hear to speak to Lord Potter and his wife, so, Dumbles, if you would kindly let me through that would be greatly appreciated," Lola hisses, noticing the small crowd that had gathered.

"What do you want with my parents?" A boy asked from the staircase. Lola turned to face him, and was shocked by what she saw. Jet black messy hair stood up in all angles, and the boy possessed sharp emerald green eyes, and knobbly knees. This was Harry James Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived. 

"I demand you remove your hood," Molly Weasley states proudly, "You are scaring my children." Lola struggles to not roll her eyes, but does so anyway, shaking her hair out slowly. She looks up at them all, her hazel eyes containing such ferocity that they all take a step back. She hears whispers circulate the air as she keeps her gaze on Dumbledore.

"Miss Potter, why didn't you say that?" Dumbeldore chuckles, "Come in, right in, I'll just go get James and Lily and then the four of us can have that conversation!" 

Lola is outraged, she was not having any conversation with him. This so called saviour, who left the work to a bunch of children. He was no hero, he was a villain. 

"I only wish to speak to Lord Potter and his wife, and possibly these two men here," Lola hisses, pointing to the grey eyes man and the werewolf. 

"Nonsense," Dumbeldore grins, "Come right in, we are having an order meeting, you are welcome to join as long as you tell us where you have been!" Lola can't refuse and soon finds herself sat at the table with a bunch of strangers.