12

It is silent in the room, as Lola moves to stand protectively in front of Harry.

"Dumbledore," Lily says, forever the peace-keeper, "To what do we owe this pleasure?"

Lola and Malia roll their eyes, who cared what he wanted? It would be better if he was dead. James is still trying to revive Harry, Derek taking his pain and Fred plastering kisses all over his face.

"Ah, Lily. Well, it came as such a shock you see. I would never expected it, and I don't know how Harry did it, I'll need him to come with me of course, just so I can finalize things. Molly and Ginny can come, we all know how much Ginny and Harry need each other," Dumbledore smirks.

"What the hell are you on about old man?" Regulus snarks, as Snape and McGonagall joined Dumbledore in the room. Snape had his glower on as usual, although McGonagall was looking between Lola and Dumbledore.

"It seems Voldemort has being killed," Dumbledore says, clearly not expecting the reaction he gets. No one moves, James just rolls his eyes and Sirius lets out a little snigger.

"I don't know how Mr Potter has done it," Dumbledore presses on, "I don't care. As long as he finalizes things with me and my crew it'll be fine." The rest of the Order float into the room, although Moody seems to be missing along with Hagrid. There couldn't be a fight, no, people could die.

"Malia, Malia you have to leave. They can kill you," Lola whispered, watching as Malia's eyes connected to hers from the other side of the room. She shakes her head, extending her claws.

"Dumbledore, Harry will not be going with you," James says, stroking his sons hair. Lily sends a strained smile to James, Sirius and Remus.

"Hand over Mr Potter," Dumbledore snarls, taking out his wand. Many of the other order members do the same, and soon it is a standoff.

"Derek, take Fred and Harry out of the room," Lola begins whispering instructions furiously, "Keep them safe. Don't come back until you hear it is over. Peter, this is going to be a fight. Prepare accordingly."

Derek nods, and him, Fred and Harry slink away, going unnoticed to everyone. Peter takes his fighting stance, shifting to full beta form, Malia does the same. Lola presumes Remus will use magic, it's what he's known all his life.

"Last chance." Mrs Weasley says. Lola and her group are considerably outnumbered, even though McGonagall has joined them.

"No," Lola smirks, coming forward, "I know all your little games." Dumbledore puts on his act, acting innocent.

"Miss Potter, what are you on about?" he frowns, "I care deeply for the wellbeing of all my students, I just want Harry to be safe. You must understand, I only want to do what's right. There is too much dark in the world, Voldemort and death eaters. I must get rid of the dark. People died in this war, Miss McKinnon, Mr and Mr Prewett, young Cedric Diggory. I am only doing what is right, and I suggest you do the same. We need to work together to get rid of the dark."

Lola scoffs. Get rid of the dark and put you in their place. She was done. She knew she couldn't take on Dumbledore, his power outmatched hers any day, but she had her family. She would win.

"Without darkness there wouldn't be light," Lola says boldly, taking a step forward, "The light wouldn't exist, as there would be no reason for it to. I have stood by and watched countless deaths, I know how it feels. It feels as though your soul is being torn from your body, you scream, you cry, you beg, but they die. They die and you can't do anything about it. Nothing. You have to sit and watch as your life crumbles to pieces around you. And everyday you go out there, you put on a smile, and you get on with it. You have to make it through another day. For them. Because they didn't die for us to mope around. They didn't die for us to follow them. They died so they could keep us safe. They died so we didn't have to. Marlene died, yes. Cedric died. But I am sure they wouldn't want us to sit here, arguing over it. They also wouldn't want someone like you in charge. Because you are the dark in the light. You are the problem. You are the threat. So yes, today I am taking my stand against the dark, and if that includes you, so be it."