Acquiescent

~2 months later~

Maliyah

What's up y'all, a lot happened within these lil 2 months or whatever.

Nini got accepted into this little ballet dance academy. She really been wanted to dance and stuff so I decided to sign her up. Maybe when she gets a little older I can sign her up for a majorette team or something.

As far as me, I've been doing ok. Nothing really knew. Still working at the strip club, but I've been trying to find a job that doesn't involve me shaking my ass.

I've saved up a little over 90k so I been looking for things to go into my hair business.

No me and Ace haven't really talked since that night we got into it.

I must admit I was being childish or whatever, but he's really the childish one for not speaking to me.

He was the one that was mad so I didn't really bother reaching out.

I was going to let him reach out on his own. Nini misses him and what not, to be honest everytime she mentions his name I get butterflies.

Yes I'm not denying feelings, but I'm not going to fall for a nigga who don't want me.

But I think I already did.

Ace

Life been going bad for me this past month. I found out one of my niggas got hit and passed away.

We had his funeral and all that but shit a nigga still hurt.

Lowkey going through depression and shit.
T-Bo was his name. My childhood friend mane.

We know it was one of the opps, so they gone get theirs soon. Watch.

As far as me and Maliyah we haven't talked since that night.

My heart was telling me to call her or text her at least, but my mind was just like leave her alone.

I was just mad at the fact that she so passive about the deep meaning of being in the game.

Her daughter that I kinda miss a lot is important and she was just thinking bout the money.

When you in the game you can get out either with jail or death. You lucky if you make it without both.

So that's why I got mad.

I just care about her and her daughter.

I wouldn't say love, but I care a lot for her.