Anticipation

Ace

Being a hood nigga comes with a lot of perks, but it also comes with responsibilities, setbacks, and enemies.

My dad ain't in the game no more, so he gave me his trap. Over average I make 6 million every 6 months. So you do the math.

"You ain't been here in like 3 days, the fuck have you been doing ?" My best friend Dom asked.

"Mann nothing. I gotta leave around 3 though." I said.

"You keeping shit from me now ? Aight bet" He started to walk off.

"Aight bro Imma tell you. I just don't wanna look like a simp ass nigga" I looked around.

"We been boys all our life my nigga. Yo ass tell me everything." He mugged me.

"Whatever, me and this girl been linking up lately. She real cool. Her and Reina gone get along well" I said.

I ain't wanna tell her business about being a stripper. I didn't want a chance of her being judged by them.

"Reina need a friend the fuck. She be all up on me. I don't mind it but shiiii sometimes a nigga need a break" He looked around. 

"Shit that's why I was leaving, because I gotta go get ready to go to the carnival with her and her daughter." I said.

"She got a daughter ?" He asked.

"Yeah"

"How old ?"

"4"

"Oh aight"

"Y'all wanna come ? That way everybody gets acquainted with one another" I shrugged.

"Bet. We just gone meet y'all there. I'm finna head out" He said.

"Nigga it's only 10am. " I called after him.

"My rounds last 4 hours" he called back.

I made a face of disgust. Reina is like my sister. That shit just don't feel right.

Maliyah

I just picked up Nini from her grandmas house.

"You had fun love ?" I asked.

"Yes mommy, we watched Elsa and baked cookies" she smiled.

"And you ain't save me none ?" I pouted.

"I'm sorry mommy, but they was soooo goodt" She ran around the house.

"Nini let me talk to you" I sat down.

"Otayyyy" she stood in front of me.

"Ok mommy has a new friend. She wanted to know if you'd like to meet him and go to the carnival." I said with hope.

"Yes mommy I would love to meet yo fwiend" she jumped up and down excitedly.

I smiled

"We gotta get ready now, he should be on his way" I said.

"Ok mommy" she said as we headed to the bathroom for a bath.