Confab

Omniscient

When they got home, they took Nini straight to her room because she was knocked out.

"Damn she sleeping good" Ace points out.

"Yeah" Maliyah said as she put the cover on her and started walking out her room.

"Baby what's wrong?" Ace said as he followed her.

"Can we talk baby ?" Maliyah said while sitting on the bed.

"Yeah fasho bae go ahead" he said.

"Ok about the whole Nini calling you daddy, are you comfortable with that?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah of course I am. I've been with you and her for a little while so of course she was gone become accustomed to me being around. The real question is are you comfortable with it ?" He sat a little closer to me.

"I am. I was just a little nervous. It's only been 6 months you know ?" Maliyah pointed out.

"I know how long it's been baby. We a family. We live together and all that. To be honest this all I ever really wanted" Ace chuckled.

"Really" Maliyah's eyes lit up.

"Yeah" Ace nodded.

"I made a hood nigga fall in love. My pussy good as fuck." Maliyah started twerking and patting her pussy.

"Girl that shit stank while you over here waving it in my face" he made a stank face.

"Boy my shit smell like nothing so shut the fuck up bitch" She said.

"Can I find out ?" Ace licked his lips.

Maliyah smirked.

"No" she smiled widely.

Ace mugged her.

"Liyah don't play wimme" he mugged the fuck outta her.

"No like I said, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to get in the shower" she winked and went into the bathroom with the door still open.

"I'm finna give this nigga blue balls" she thought.

She started undressing starting with her jacket . Underneath, she didn't have on no bra. Then she proceeded to take off her sweats and underneath she had on a black lacey thong that hugged her curves like no other.

Ace's dick was getting hard as a damn rock. He couldn't resist Liyah even if he wanted to.

She took off the thong while bending over so he can see her pussy from the back.

"Damn" Ace whispered as he bit his lip.

Liyah shook her ass making her wet pussy open and close also making pussy noises.

She turned around and gave him a seductive look.

There was a chair in the bathroom, so Liyah sat down and open her legs.

Ace stared at her with a bulge in his pants. Wondering what she was going to do next.

Liyah started to rub her pussy slow and moaned softly while keeping the eye contact strong.

It felt amazing to her so she went faster and moaned his name this time.

"Ace mmm ahhhh" she moaned still keeping eye contact.

Aces eyes never left hers.

She finger fucked herself hard as fuck, rubbing her clit side to side, making the chair wet.

At this point Ace was ready to fuck her so good. He wanted every piece of her body.

She screamed as she went faster and faster until eventually she squirted everywhere.

While she was cumming, Ace went in there and got him a little taste. Sucking all on her pussy she was cumming.

Liyah wanted all of him too, she just wanted to play with him a lil bit.

She was loving him devouring her, but she needed to stick to her game.

She moaned one last time and shook a lil before she pushed him off her.

He looked at her shook, like what I thought you was liking it.

"I said I'm finna take a shower...Ace" she smirked and got up then almost fell.

She immediately looked back at a Ace who chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up" she look from his face to his print.

"Oh and go do something with that" she said then bend down to turn the water on. 

She felt him slide inside her, she melted.

"Ah shit" she moaned.

"You told me to do something with it, it wanted to do something with you" Ace smirked and took her to the sink.

He wanted her to see how she looked when he was fucking her.

She leaned over and looked at herself while he stroked her slow but deep.

All you could hear was the sound of her wet pussy echoing off the walls.

"Oh nah you getting real act right tonight ain't no slow shit. Get on yo fucking knees." Ace demanded.

She got down on her knees and kissed his dick. In all honesty Liyah loved the aggressive side of Ace when they were encountering sexually. It felt amazing to her. He loved when he would slut her out.

Liyah worked her tongue all around his tip and balls. Ace loved seeing her face covered in spit, cum, and sweat. It was intriguing to him.

Everytime Liyah would suck him, she made love to his dick.

She gave him eye contact and everything while she took his soul.

"Mmm" Ace groaned out.

He wanted to fuck her face, so he grabbed her head and thrusted into her mouth.

She kept the eye contact while everytime he stroked in she gagged.

This was only the beginning. She thought she could play with Ace...she can't.

Oh and by the way, the water bill finna be high as hell.