First Encounter

Maliyah

I decided to go grocery shopping since we was pretty much out of food. Nini been nagging me about getting candy and shit for Halloween so we can pass them out to the trick or treaters.

"Nehlani if you don't put that back and come on"

"But mommy I-"

"No we will get the bigger pack of candy at another store, they don't sale the big bags here baby"

"Ok mommy" Nini pouted.

"Girl fix your face" I laughed. This girl has a attitude problem just like me. She definitely my mini me.

While we were shopping, I noticed that I kept going in the same aisle as this fine ass nigga.

Occasionally we would lock eyes and go back to looking that the shelves.

I'm 5'1, so getting cereal from the top of a shelves is my weak point.

I ain't want him to see me struggle, but apparently this nigga already saw me.

"Looks like you need help lil mama, what cereal you tryna get ?" He said flashing his grills.

Whew waterfalls waterfalls

"Umm fruity pebbles" I said returning the gesture.

He grabbed it with no effort at all and handed it to me gently.

"There you go" he said licking his lips.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"Mommy I gotta use the bathroom" Nini said bouncing up and down.

"Ok baby we will be home soon" We both looked at her.

"Kk mommy" She said returning back to her iPad mini.

I looked back at him

"Thank you again" I nodded and smiled.

"No problem" he smiled walking away.

I walked away and glanced back at him only to see that he glancing at me too.

After that little encounter, I rung up our groceries and headed home.