Exuberance

(Part 2 of last chapter 😏freaks)

Omniscient

Ace and Liyah were far from over with their time of pleasure. Ace was a little hurt by what Liyah said, but in the back of his mind all he could think about was rearranging her insides.

After making her gag on his dick, he laid her back down on the bed and spreaded her legs completely open. She's flexible so he took advantage of that.

They were both horny as fuck and just wanted to feel each other. Maliyah didn't really mean what she said, she just wanted to know what he'd do to her if she did.

Looking down at her pussy, he rubbed his dick up and down it, making her sopping wet. The way he was taking control of her body made her want every inch of him deep inside her.

He slid right in her wap and started stroking slow at first, but then he remembered what she said to him and he started going harder, faster, deeper, rougher. Ace wanted to torture her in the best worse way possible.

"Oouuuuuuu shit baby omg" she screamed.

Luckily the walls are thick as hell and Nini is downstairs sleeping plus she sleeps hard.

Ace was so deep in her, that you can literally see where his dick was in her stomach.

Liyah was feeling amazing, she never had rough sex like this before and she'd definitely do it again....with Ace and Ace only.

"Damn I'm finna bust hell nah" he pulled out and turned Liyah over on all fours.

Sliding back in, he started fucking her hard as fuck, grabbing her ass and waist. She was enjoying every minute of it.

She even threw it back on him.

"Yeahh like that baby like that" he stopped stroking and let her do her thing.

"Baby it feels so good you like that wet pussy ahhhhhh" she moaned while biting her lip.

He pulled her head up "You a slut for me?" He asked.

"Yes daddy imma nasty slut for you slut me out" she exclaimed.

They were both covered in sweat at this point. Nothing but pleasure and adrenaline rushing through them.

Ace pulled out and pulled her to him by her hair and made her gag on it once more.

(If you don't like this nasty shit don't read it)

The thick slob that came from her throat as she gagged, she took the slob and rubbed her pussy with it.

Once again her moans created vibrations on his tip like no other and it made him go crazy.

He started biting his lip very hard because this nut he was finna buss was gone be a lot.

"Shit baby shit chill please" He groaned.

Liyah ignored him, at this point Ace no longer had a strong grip on her hair. His hand was just sitting on her head as she took his soul.

There was a massive pool of slob and nut underneath them.

She worked her tongue around his dick like it was a melting popsicle. She loved the way he'd act when she was pleasing him.

All you can her was slurping, groans, grunts, and wet mouth sounds.

"Bae I- AHHHHHHHHH" Ace let out a scream.

It wasn't that loud but it was loud. You can tell his orgasm was strong as fuck.

His body tensed up while Liyah was still going to town. She didn't care.

"Ahhh shit" Ace said as he continued to nut constantly.

He pulled his dick out her mouth looking drained as ever, but he wasn't done at all.

She swallowed every little drop of his tasty cream and looked up at him smiling. To him she looked beautiful even covered in slob, mascara running, hair fucked up, face red, sweaty as fuck.

That was his little slut.

After all the fucking, sucking, and pleasure that lasted for a couple hours, they laid and chilled for a couple minutes.

"Now you gone listen to me?" He asked rubbing her nipple.

"Yeah baby Imma listen to you" she stroked his dick still horny.

"You want round 15 ?" He rose a eyebrow.

She nodded seductively.

"Sit on this dick then" he bit his lip looking at her.

She nodded willingly slowly sitting down on his hard ass dickk.

"Mmmm baby it feels so good going in my pussy" she smiled grabbing one of her titties enjoying the feeling.

"You so fucking sexy damn" his hands roamed up her body to her neck as he gently choked her.

She licked her lips and decided she was going to spell his name on his dick.

A-V-E-R-Y

She was swirling her hips every which way on his shit. That was hitting her spot.

"Baby I'm cumming" she moaned loudly.

"Hold that shit in" he held on to her hips tight and started thrusting his hips up into her deep and fast.

He wanted them to cum at the same time.

"Baby i can't hold it please omg" she was panting and reaching her climax.

"Let it out baby let it out" Ace said. When he said that he and she both came at the same time but Ace was still coming shortly after she finished.

"Ahhh" she let out a slight moan as she laid on him while he was still inside her.

"Omg that was so good" she let out.

"Yes it was" he panted sweaty as fuck.

"What time is it" he asked Liyah.

She looked around for her phone "9:21 am" she said.

"Let's get some rest and when we wake up we gone have fun as a family" Ace said.

She nodded and snuggled up against Ace and almost instantly fell asleep.

All Ace could think about was the good ass rough ass seggs they just had.

"She the one" he whispered to himself as he looked down at her then soon fell asleep lost in his thoughts.