Date Night

Maliyah

Just to not bore y'all, we went to the movies and now we're currently eating "The Burger Joint" at my house.

"So tell me about yourself Ace" I put emphasis on the Ace.

"Shitt it's not much, but I'm Ace...um I'm 23. I'm not from Atlanta, I'm actually from Savannah, Georgia. You know the basics. What bout you ?" He took a bite out his burger.

"I'm Maliyah, 22, I'm originally from Harlem. I moved out here about 2 years ago so I don't really have friends. My daughter is 4" I smiled watching him eat.

"Yo daughter look just like you, beautiful" He licked his lips.

"Ahh thank you, I miss her so much. She at her grandmas house right now." I chuckled a little.

"Us three should hang out sometime" He said.

"Yeah we should, it gets pretty boring with just me and her"

Throughout our conversation I noticed that he'd stare at my lips as I talk.

"Well fasho, we can go to the carnival or something, but I wanna meet lil mama first. I don't want her thinking I'm tryna replace her dad" he said.

I tensed up a little. Replace ? As in being in both of our lives ?

"No um actually, her dad never was in her life. I been a single mom since she was born.." I looked down.

I felt my head get lifted by my chin.

"You too beautiful to have yo head down and fuck that nigga. He missing out on you and yo daughter" He told me firmly.

I looked in his eyes and nodded. As I was lost in them, I started leaning in. I didn't even notice. I just wanted him. Right now.

He leaned in too and we started kissing passionately. I started moaning in the kiss because it felt so good feeling his lips touch mine.

I got pushed back on the sofa and my shorts were getting pulled off.

"I don't know if-" I started.

"We not going that far yet. I gotta slowly introduce myself" he smirked and winked.

God.

I felt his tongue on my other set of lips and fell in love.

His tongue went up and down, in, out, figure 8 motion, and so much more.

The pleasure was unbearable, my legs started to shake.

"A-Ace oouuu right there" I moaned.

All you can hear was the wet sounds from my pussy and his eating.

"Fuck I'm fi-" I screamed.

"Hold it I ain't done" he went back to devouring my pussy.

"I- I canttttt ahhhh" I said as I came all over his face.

He looked up at me and you could just see all my juices on his face and lips.

Still shaking "I'll go get a towel" I started to get up.

"No need" He said as he kissed me and let me lick all my juices off his face.

"I taste so good, I-I want more" I said horny as fuck. I wanted all of him inside me.

"Nah lil bit. You not ready for it yet." He smiled looking at how my legs were still shaking after him only eating my pussy.

"I think I can take it" I said with hope.

"Nah you gotta wait mamas" He kissed me again.

Everytime he kissed me, I would get chills.

"Whatever" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

He gripped my neck hard as fuck but not too hard. Just right.

"The fuck I say about yo attitude ?" He looked me in my eyes.

"D-don't get one" I stuttered.

"And you got one again ?" He asked looking at my lips then my eyes.

I shook my head no.

"Use yo words" He looked at my lips again.

"No" I said with his grip still on me.

"No what ?" He asked licking his lips.

"No Daddy" I looked in his eyes as I felt him grow hard.

Our bodies were close as fuck so feeling him wasn't hard at all.

"Aight, you bet not give this to nobody no more. Once I have it, it's mine" he rubbed my clit.

"Yess I-I won't give it away" I bit my lip in pleasure.

"I know you won't" he smirked and stopped.

"Why would you do that?" I frowned disappointed.

He gave me that look and it made me lose my attitude.

"I gotta go. I got shit to do. I will be back though. When you said you was picking up lil mama ?" He asked.

"Tomorrow at 4"

"Ok bet, I will be over to meet her so we can go to the carnival at 6" He said.

I nodded

"Well it was nice meeting you" I smirked.

"It was nice meeting you both too" He glanced back at me smiling as he walked to his car.

You both ? He didn't meet my daughter yet. What he mean ??

I just stared at him as he pulled off and I waved.

Once I seen that he was gone, I closed my door and went up to my room.

On my way. I glanced at the big puddle on the couch.

Ohhh that's what he meant.