Scrutiny

~Weeks later~

Maliyah

Me and Ace ain't really on the best of terms right now.

We starting to get toxic , we haven't been having sex, and we super distant from each other now, well he has been distant.

Something in my head telling me that he's hiding something, but he not the type to hide stuff from me.

He my best friend, we tell each other everything, but whatever.

I looked at the clock and it striked 3:00am. I was beyond pissed the fuck off.

I get you a king pin, but what the fuck....

All of a sudden I heard the front door open and then our bedroom door open.

I forgot to tell y'all he lives with us now, I kinda told him to move in with us.

"Where were you" I got to the point because I was furious.

"Handling business" He said taking his hoodie off revealing his muscle shirt.

"At 3 am Avery?" I tilted my head.

"Bro why are you questioning me, I said I was handling business so that's final" He snapped.

I jumped a little because his voice had some base in it.

"I can question you if I want to nigga, don't fucking play with me" I stood up off the bed.

"You always tryna argue Maliyah, what the fuck is wrong with you ?" He looked at me with his red low eyes.

"Ain't nobody tryna argue with yo stupid ass, I was just asking why you coming in later than usual." I raised my voice a little.

"Because I'm a grown man. You questioning me like I'm yo son or something". He rose his voice.

"FUCK YOU" I yelled.

"FUCK YOU TOO" he got in my face.

"Get the fuck out my house" I said.

"You mean our house" he said.

"Get the fuck out Avery" I said angrily.

"Aight I'm gone." He said leaving out the room then the front door.

After he was gone I broke down in tears.

Why is he treating me like this all of a sudden.

Ace

Maliyah tripping forreal.

I got in my whip and dipped. I ain't finna deal with her bullshit mane.

I been distant from her, because all she wanna fucking do is argue.

I don't know if she don't trust me or what but damn she getting on my fucking nerves.

I felt my phone buzzing indicating i had a phone call.

I don't look at the caller ID.

"Speak" I said.

"Damnn that's how you greet people on the phone ?" This familiar voice said.

I looked at the caller ID and it's said Nikki.

Damn I forgot about shawty from Baskin-Robbins.

"Ohh hey Nikki waddup?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe you could come over" she said in a seductive voice.

"Mane I'm stressed out right now mane I don't kn-" I was cut off.

"I can take care of that" she said.

You can tell she was smiling.

"Imma come through" I said smoking my blunt.

"Ok see you then" She hung up.

After she hung up, my phone buzzed again.

It was her location.

Im hesitant about this, because just cause me and Maliyah beefing right now don't mean I gotta hurt her.

I ain't finna do my baby like that. I cant. It ain't even in me.

So I blocked and deleted her number then made my way to our crib.

~At the house~

I walk in our room and she's sleeping.

You can see the dried up tears on her face man.

Honestly, I don't know why we beefing at all. She just always was moody and mad all the time.

I don't know.

I took all my clothes off, ass naked because that's how we sleep and I got in bed with her.

I gently pulled her to me so her back was to my front.

"Avery I-" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Shhhh baby we gone talk bout this when we both wake up" I said as I had my hand between her legs.

I like to grip her pussy at night, don't judge me. 

"I-ok" she said as she put her hand on mine and fell back asleep.

I wanna know why she mad at me and seem like she don't trust me no more.

Soon my thoughts were muffled and sleep took over me.