Experience

At the strip club

Maliyah

I know y'all getting tired of me, but these bitches already starting with me.

They jealous as hell, because niggas give me more money than them haha.

"Ok and bitch wassuh ?" The bitch was testing me.

This hoe is "Sugar", but her real name is Nicole. She always pops smart shit out her mouth but never down with the get down.

"Ugly bitch" She rolled her eyes.

I hope them bitches fall out.

"You just mad because I get more cash than you, weird ho" I laughed because the bitch being mad is amusing.

"Ain't nobody mad girl fuck you" She fanned me off.

"When ? Because your ass all on my dick. You must want a feel.." I said.

"Bitch bye thee fawk" The bitch said in her ugly ass accent. I don't know where she from, but she definitely not from Atlanta.

Anywho. Let me finish my makeup.

"This one right here is our money maker, Give it up for Candy Raynnn" The dj called me out.

Yes my stripper name is "Candy Rayn". That is because I smell and taste sweet like candy and I also make it rain. You get it ?

This is Atlanta, so the strippers be ass naked.

I crawled onto the stage slowly and seductively, looking into the crowd.

I made eye contact with a few men out there while I did my air walk pole trick.

When I dance, I get so into the music and the freak side of me comes out into full effect. The money brushing against my skin while I dance is a different type of rush.

I then dropped into a full split and faced my ass to the crowd. Pussy, titties, everything out, while I just threw that shit back.

I looked back at the crowd and locked eyes with a familiar face. The nigga from the store.

He was throwing a whole bunch of $100 bills at me. Biting his lip and looking at my pussy.

I was shocked I would see him here, but I didn't make it known. I just continued to dance as I stared into his eyes.

Damn he fine as fuck.

After my set was over, I went to the back so I can gather my money and get thee fawk.

Ace (nigga from store)

My name Ace. I just go by Ace. Im 23 my birthday is August 29th. I'm a hood nigga, aight ? I ain't grow up with shit. I'm by myself. I got a few niggas that's riders, but other than that, I be solo dolo. My family turned they backs on me, the only person I got is my dad. That's enough about me though.

I don't know who lil mama is but damn. I didn't know she was a stripper.

I never seen her before because I'm not a weirdo ass nigga who be going to the strip club every other night and I never really seen her around in general.

Only place I encountered her at was the grocery store when she was shopping with that little girl who I think is her daughter.

I'm kinda disappointed, because she so beautiful, plus she got a kid. Like why is she showing her body to all these simp ass niggas for some money.

She not my girl so I can't get mad, but shit Imma make her my girl, just not right now.