𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮/ 𝘿.𝙂

It's 2am and i'm sitting here, in the bathroom, on the floor, wanting to disappear.

Recently i've been feelin a little weird, like sick weird. At first I was going crazy because i thought I had that rona, but then my momma said it could be something else.

and by that. I mean pregnancy.

Mfs didn't even wanna think about it at first. Not that i don't wanna have kids, i just don't wanna feel like burden to my boyfriend.

Devin

Devin. Tuhh, that man is a different breed a fine. The way he talks, walks, sings, dances all that. AND He definitely wasn't no joke in the bed-y'all get the picture.

that's besides the point.

kinda.

I peek over at the test, not fully wanting to know the results. My heart was beating so fast, that it felt like it was gonna burst out my chest. Hands slowly getting sweaty.

The room felt like it was burning up, i had to take off my shirt in there.

I should really check this test bro.

My breathing started to hitch, and felt like it was a weight on my chest. The air was so thick, the silence was killing me.

I was having a mild panic attack.

breathe,  just breathe.

"okay just do it" i whisper to myself, just before going to flip the test over.

Devin POV

I walked in the crib immediately turning on the light.

"that girl love sittin in the dark" i shake my head, throwing my keys on the table.

"baby!"

no reply.

"y/n ?!"

still no reply.

she must be sleep, ha ass a deep sleeper. i walk up the stairs, seeing the room light on. but my girl wasn't on the bed.

i turn towards the bathroom and saw the door closed. relizing she was probably in there.

"bae you ain't here me callin u ?" i knock on the door, but still not getting a response.

"you good ?" i listened carefully hearing sniffles. ah fuck. "baby let me in, man" all of a sudden i hear her crying hard as hell. 

it sounded like she was crying while having a panic attack.

"shit" i roam around the room looking for something to unlock the door with.

i found a quarter and then twisted the lock, i pushed the door open. reveling my baby siting there looking hopeless.

I almost tripped tryna get to her, but did what i had to do to calm her down.

"w-why, you crying baby ?" i grab her, moving to the room. i sat her on the bed, and she just stares blankly at me.

"what happened ?"

Y/n POV

i stare blankly at him, not about to answer the question. How do i tell him? How do i tell him. What if that nigga hates me bruh. What if he wants to leave me or sum shit.

What he look like taking care of a baby while his carrier doing so well. I don't wanna ruin that for him.

I will admit i'm scared. But i have to tell him. He'd fuck around and hate me more if i kept a baby from him.

"nah, deadass", he sits next me, pulling me on his lap. "tell me what's wrong..." i bit my lip, trying not to cry again. i guess he seen it in my face so he kissed my forehead.

"i'm sorry..dev..im sorry" a tear slipped  from my face, landing on his shirt.

his face was confused, but concerned all in one. i take a deep breathe, detaching from his grasp.

i whipped my face quickly, fixing myself up. i started to play wit my hands out of nervousness, still having devins full attention. He wiped the tear, kissing my cheek.

"i'm...i-i'm pregnant..." i finally told, stepping back scared of his reaction. i knew it was never going to put his hands on me; but i did know Devs temper was something else.

it silent for a bit, i guess he was processing it.

"dev ?" i sniffed, trying to read his facial expressions. he stood up, moving a couple inches closer to me.

"that's what you had to tell me?" he asked in a very serious tone. i nodded, feelin some type of ashamed. i looked down at my newly polished toe nails, but soon feeling him standing right in front of me.

"are you serious ?!" he jumps up, hugging me tight. which also made me jump back some.

"huh?" i blink, confused.

"that's that best news every yo" he kisses my forehead. not gonna lie, my ass was shocked.

"wait so your not upset or nun ?"

"nah, whatcu mean ?!, you carrying a mini me in you !" he touches my stomach, cheesing ear to ear.

and in that moment all the fear, and emotions i had washed away. i felt relived but still bad...what about his career?

"dev wha about the boys ?" i asked, he shrug. "girl you kno them niggas love you like blood, they gon treat ma baby like a niece or nephew"

seems like he had everything figured out. it was just shocking because last nigga i dealt with, made it seem like he would do me dirty if i was pregnant.

"come here" i walk over to him, and plop on his lap once again. he leaned in kissing me, and of course my thirsty ass kissed back.

"i love you" i whisper, lookin him in the eye.

he grabs my ass, but of course saying, "i love you too babygirl"

Check out my new book !! If you like urban books you might like this

Check out my new book !! If you like urban books you might like this. I just put out my first chapter !!💕💕