𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨

Devin: he would be very clingy, not that he isn't. He would make eye contact with the person either flirting with you, or whatever it was that made him jealous.

"Dev you're acting like a big baby"

"Nahhh, he/she was starring mad hard"

He would just act like a big baby. Even though you find it cute, you still tell him how much you really love him. Dev knows that though of course.

"My big baby"

He will then give you a bunch of kisses.

Daniel: Definitely would try to make it seem like he isn't. When deep down you want to smack the shit outta whatever made him jealous.

"Ion get jealous"

But you'll catch on, and make him feel better. You make sure to tell him his being dramatic and he only wants you. Nun mo nun less.

"I love youuuuuu"

"I love you too babygirl"

Of course he said that because he meant it, and said it loud so the other person can hear.

Kevin: You wouldn't notice, at all. Just because of how chill he is. But on the inside he would be pissed. Since he's very protective over you.

"Kev you ok?"

"Nah ole dude/ shorty need to find sum else to look at"

You find it attractive as hell, but you'll still calm him down.

"Baby, don't worry about it you know I'm withcu"

Kevin will realize he probably just worrying too much so he eventually let's it go. But still does some petty shit. Like grab your booty while that person lookin.