𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡/𝘿.𝙂

You were bored as hell in the house when you decided to call Aniyah up. A/n: that's me ha your now friends with me.

*Rings 2x*

"siss"

"wassup siss"

"what you on"

"Kevin ahahhaa"

"girl here the fuck you go"

Then you see Kevin in the background shirtless

"Ummm Aniyah why is Kev shirtless?"

"because things finna go down so um I call you laterrrrrrr byyyyeeee"

You smack your lips and shook your head. Cause you most definitely knew that Aniyah and Kev were about to be foul as hell. Then you heard footsteps and before you could react a tall, chocolate, curly hair, dimpled, talented, head ass dude walked in.

"Fuck Devin don't be doing that shit"

"My bad Y/N/N I just wanted to see my girl" You smiled and walk over to him. Devin quickly pulls you into his embrace and hugs you. When you guys pull away he whispers in your ear.  "you know ima fuck yo pussy up right"

a/n: whaaaaa did he sayyyyyy

"I-"

"I'm serious," he says kissing all over your neck. "Devv we not about to start this" you start to get butterflies, only because that nigga too fine for all that.

"But baby girl you just look to damn good "
you smile, hard kinda getting bold. "duh already know that" Devin grips your thigh from your smart comment. You smack your lips and walk back over to your bed. Devin takes off his jacket and shirt which left him in his sweats. And boy was yo ass staring hard as hell. Your soon to be baby daddy came over and laid right next to you. Yall started to talk about things. After what seemed like hours of yall goofing off Devin ass gon say. "you ready?"

my eyes dart back to him. "what do you mean"

"you ain't go be able to walk for days after, this" Devin said getting up.

"Devvvvinnn" He hovers over you and kisses your lips. He began to slowly take off your shirt. He starts to leave hickeys all over. And you were just to squirming cause his touch was driving you crazy. Eventually, he made his way to your thighs. He slowly pulled down your shorts while looking you dead in your eyes. Your breathing was becoming heavier while his touch became even more pleasure. He came back up to you and smirked.

"Devvvvinnnn do something" he chuckles and gets up and go to the dresser and you hear him grab something but when he came back you knew it was over. This is where it gets freaky...I think

"Stand up"

"I-"

"I will bend you over, fuck you recklessly, with no mercy if don't listen to me," he says walking closer to you.

You stand up almost stumbling. At this point your left in your bra and underwear. Devin observes your whole body and bites his lip which made you wetter than you was before. He came closer and kissed you roughly but passionately and soon you know it your bra is hitting the floor. Devin studies what was in front off him and he most definitely used his mouth to please you even more. You were a moaning mess and he ain't even get to actually fuckin. After doing that he pushed you on the bed and slowly slipped off your lace underwear while still looking you in your eyes. He kissed the inner of both of your thighs. And you remember that thing from the dresser at that moment he handcuffed you to the bed. Yo you don't remember having those in yo room.

de-you got cut off by Devin licking his tongue right on your clit which made your eyes roll in the back of your head. He started to spell out his name with his tongue in your wet pussy. There wasn't one spot he didn't please. You were screaming every curse word then out of nowhere he slammed two fingers into you. At the moment sis, his name was not Devin is was Daddy. You couldn't take it the fact that you were handcuffed was making the experience wild. It doesn't matter how many times yall did this because you'll never get used to the feeling he gives you. You begin to warn Dev that you were cumming.

"Don't cum in till I say so"

"fuuucckkk"

"Look at me"

You lift your head barley and the sight in front of you made you wanna cum even more

"D-Devinnnn" he slaps your thigh and it caused you to arch your back even more than what it was.

"that's not my name baby girl," he says still moving his fingers in and out of you. You couldn't even answer because the pleasure was taking over your body.

"What's my name, Y/N?"

"Fuck!..Devinn"

he slapped your thigh one more time and then....

Sorry for any mistakes but peep I put my name with Kevin. Yall this not that good but its okay cause eventually ill get better. Part 2 or nawww. Also, do you think I should do an PRETTY MUCH book for the fellow BEANZ?

lmao Niyah❤