𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚/ 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨

Devin: You get a little clingy but not in a annoying way

Devin: You get a little clingy but not in a annoying way. In a "yo love me dev" way. In your head you going tf off but your actions show other wise.

"Devvvvin" you say hugging his side

"Yes baby girl?"

You would laugh and kiss all over him.

"I love youuu"

He already knows your jealous and be amused that you got jealous. Devin would still show you your the only one he wants by saying some cute ass shit.

"I love you too baby" followed by a light tap on your thigh.

Daniel: You would be a little quiet because your trying your very best not to say some

"Why so quiet mami?"

You eventually give in to Daniel cause he keeps asking why your so quiet and distant.

"Cause you gotta be so fuckin fine got every girl wanting yo ass"

He would smile because he thinks your cute when you jealous. He insist that he only wants you.

"Baby you already know ion want any other girl but yo fine ass" he whispers in your ear while hugging you from the back.

Kevin: You would catch a whole attitude

Kevin: You would catch a whole attitude. Rolling your eyes to how oblivious his ass is.

"Wassup ma?"

You would look at him and smack your lips. At this point he knows your jealous cause he knows you well enough.

"Aw my baby jealous" he reacts while hugging your side.

"Am not...I'm just irritated" you say with a slight smile on your face.

He would pull you even closer while griping your waist.

"Ion gaf bout nobody else but you cause you my babyy"

You would break into a smile because that was corny but cute asf.

"You know that was corny right"

"But I made you smile right?" he would say while smirking.

"Yea kev you did" while you playfully roll your eyes.

He Lowkey highkey likes when you all jealous and moody.

"yo ma keep that same energy tho while I'm deep up in that c-"

"Kevin!" You say followed but a light slap on his chest.

COMMENT, & VOTE❤️