When you cry

Devin:
When he see's you cry he immediately confronts you and then asks you what's wrong. Dev is about ready to beat someones ass. He calms you down and just hugs you. Devin wants you to be happy again so he'll  whisper sweet things in your ear.

"Baby don't cry I'm here I love you so much"

Then he'll cuddle with you and watch shows with a whole bunch of snacks....

Kevin:
When he sees you cry he wipes your tears and holds you in his strong arms. Kev would tell you how much he loves you until you stopped crying. He would try to make you laugh and every time he never fails.

"Its okay don't cry ma later we can watch movies and eat chicken nuggets"

You end up laughing together at how cheesy he sounded. He will ask you are you okay a thousand times the rest the the day. Although you think it's cute to see how much he cares.

Daniel:
It breaks his heart to see you cry. Daniel probably almost cried with you. He would pull you close and sing your favorite tune to you. He rubs your back to comfort you more. Then he'll look you in your eyes and wipe your tears and tell you a lil sum.

"Bebe' I'm here now I gotchu"

Later he would spoil you the whole day because he doesn't want to see you sad anymore.

Kinda sucks Ik
Sorry for any mistakes I tried to proof read it.

Niyah😊