𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙮𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙙.𝙜

devin was chilling on twitch playing da game ofc, currently getting dubs.

chat:

dgordswife03: ayeee gettin them dubs dev

tbdxkey: you lookin good dev

icon_nani: whatcu do today?

"you know da vibesss dgordswife" he put his attention back to the game. as he continues playing the game he started to get messages from y/n his girlfriend, asking can she slid to his house.

he picks up his phone , making sure to pause the game.

chat:

lex_gordon: damn who u texting that got u smiling..👀

dgordswife03: riii^^

...

he quickly texted y/n ofc she can come over, she was very welcomed. everyone adored her, because of how she was very warm hearted. not easy, but cool.

"y'all funny asl, but ima hit y'all up later..love y'all!" he shakes his head ending the live, after finishing the game.

he ordered some food to make sure, his girl was good and stuff. made sure his bed was cleared for her to get comfortable.

damn..dev thought. he needed to hop in the shower real quick, just because he wanted to get more laid back.

he played his music, and went to do what he had to do.

y/n pov

i was on my way to my baby, house. i missed his ass, i've been a little busy with tryna get my apartment, but devin has been so good to me. we been dating for a year now, which feel like 4. just because not only he my boo, but my best friend.

i turn up my radio, listing to love cycle by toosii and summer....

i walk in the house, being i had a key for emergency's. he already told me no one was home, so i went straight to his room.

"dev?" i call out but didn't get no response, until i heard the shower running. explain why he probably couldn't hear me.

i put my bags up, getting comfortable since i already did my hygiene before pulling up.

i took off my, well devs hoodie. and slipped on one of his shirts.

"bae?" i jump back and then i smile, looking at dev in nothing but a towel.

"hey baby.." i hang the hoodie up, but soon to be pulled in a hug by dev.

"hm..dev your getting me wet.." i laugh still hugging him anyways. "i always do" i smack my lips, and go lay down in his bed.

"how was your day mama?" we continue talking and the way dev was really looking at me, and paying attention. showed me how much he really cared.

it made me fall more in love tbh. ain't nothin like when you revive the caring and attention from your significant other.

definitely spoke each others love language.

"bae?" i snapped outta my thoughts and felt the bed sink next to me. dev pulled me on top of him, rubbing every inch of my body.

i hummed kissing his chest.

"you got me stuck y/n/n" he whispered. i lean up..motioning for him to continue.

"you got me doing things i never did before..got a nigga deep in love" he kissed my lips.

"i love you" i play with his chain.

"i love you too baby"