𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣/𝘿.𝙑 𝙥𝙩 2

You and Y/F/N went back to your house and chilled because it was only 7:00 p.m.

You feel asleep but then you woke up to laughing. checked the time and it was 8:30p.m. got up and didn't see Y/F/N anywhere. As you walk up the stairs to her room that she haves in your house you hear laughing. You even herd a guy laugh that sounded to familiar.

"What the fuck is with all the familiar laughs??" you thought, brushing it off once again.

You go to her door which was cracked a lil bit. She was on FaceTime with some guy but you couldn't really see so you opened the door a little bit more.

You squinted your eyes and saw Devin on FaceTime with her. You was over here freaking out.

Your POV

"I KNEW IT!" I said accidentally.

I ran to my room pretending I was trying to find some clothes.

"Y/n did I here you just say I knew it???" She said coming into my room.

"What the hell are you talking about????"

"Oh I'm must be tweaking then??"

"Fr fr," I say as she walked out.

I think to my self that that was a close one. I look at the time and saw it was 9:00. It was time for us to get ready. I do all my stuff then put this on.

It was a chill but lit party so I had to compromise.

I go to Y/F/N room and see what she doing I see her and she had on.

Eventually, we both were ready so I decided to text one of the boys. I go to my contacts and see who I wanna text. I was thinking about Daniel but I didn't know. So I added all 4 of us in a group chat.

GroupChat✅💯💯😁

Me: I'm ready well we are ready and my friend coming with us.

AlienHead💙💯: I know

Me: Of course you do😉

Butta man😚🤪🧡💚: okay Ight we leaving out the house right now.

Me: 👌

10 minutes later.

I hear my phone ringing and I answer it not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Yea we outside"

"Daniel??"

"Yea?"

"Oh I wasn't expecting you to call me"

"Me neither but yea y'all can come out"

"Okay"

End of the phone call.

"Y/F/N they are outside!!!!"

"Okay," she says running down the stairs.

We get in the car with the boys and of course I had to sit next to Daniel.