𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣/𝘿.𝙑

You were with your friend in the mall trying to get some things for an party your going to tonight.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yea wassup Y/F/N?"

"What about this dress it matches your skin tone perfectly"

"Eh, I'm really not trying to wear a dress I wanna have fun without having to pull down a dress every 2 minutes"

"You right you right" Y/F/N says.

You laugh and shake your head.

"Maybe I need to find a different store"
You say in your head.

"Y/F/N I'm going to H&M to find sum"

"Okay call me when you done!" she says.

You walk out the store and go arcoss to H&M. When you walk in the store you herd some guys laughing. One of the laughs sounded hella familiar. You shook it off and continued to find your outfit.

After to searching you finally found the perfect outfit. (you'll see it later)

You began walking to the line well barley a line when you smelled a familiar fragrance. You looked around and saw an guy that looked so familiar but you couldn't put your finger on who. You kept looking because it was stuck in your mind, that's when he turned around....it's was your ex Daniel mutherfucking Veda.

Your POV

Oh noooo what the fuck is he doing here. Oh, wait H&M is one of his favorite stores.

Ughhhh, just when I was getting over him. He looks like he's been over me.

I miss him, a lot that was my first love, first kiss, I wanted him to be my first.

Before you think anything he definitely didn't cheat. Daniel would never he is too sweet. We actually broke up because he was going on tour and we both couldn't handle the stress of being apart.

His friends still talk to me especially Kevin he was always my best friend out of the bunch. He knows how much he meant to me too.

You realized that it was your turn to be ringed up. You got your stuff and hurried out of the store. Then you realized your shoe was untied.

"Dang stupid shoe"

"Y/n??!"

I look up and see Daniel. Dangggggggg

"Oh h-hey Dani"

"Yo I did not expect to run into you!" He said happy as hell.

"Yea m-me neither" I smiled trying not to sound nervous.

Then Kevin and Devin walked over. I smiled and ran to them and hugged them. I looked back at Daniel who looked mad mad.

"What's up with you Y/n?" Kev pulled me into a hug.

"Nun much tryna to find something to wear for a party" you said with no fear.

"Oh word? We going to a party too" Devin mentioned putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yea I'm tryna find me a lil flame tonight" Kevin rubbed his chin and hands.

"Whatever but who party tho to be curious?"

"Ahh..what's that girls name..." Kev started thinking out loud.

"Aye Daniel whats your friend name again?!" Devin said putting him on the spot.

Dani walked over and rubbed the back of his neck and glanced at me. I slightly smile which made the tension in his face go away.

"Uhh..Alana?" He said still rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yea that's it!"

"On damn we going to the same party!" I said doing a little dance.

Daniel choked on his drink.

"Son You Ight" I herd Dev say.

"Aye aye aye" Kevin said dancing with me.

"Welp you should meet up with us at 10:00 and we'll go from there" Daniel says

We all look at him with wide eyes. Like we didn't expect that.

"Okay sounds cool!" I brushed it off.

"Ight bet" They all agreed except Daniel as they leave.

"Okay, bye y'all.."

You see Y/F/N and tell her everything of course she freaked cause she always talking about how you and Daniel need to get back together. Since you guys are older and can handle more things.

You always say No because well you really didn't have no answer you where just plain old scared for new feelings. Now as you think about the situation maybe she's right.

But one thing was on your mind though who the fuck is this Alana girl????

Part 2 is gone be littyyyyy
Sorry for any mistakes.

Niyah👅💍