𝙬𝙪𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙/𝙆.𝙑

I laid there laying on kevin's chest as he talked to me about his day. Don't get me wrong I was definitely listening.

I couldn't help it, but part of me was thinking about things no where related to the topic right now.

i'm talking about the freakiest shit.

i don't know,  but i've been craving this nigga recently.

but i don't talk on these thoughts much. and i know, closed mouth don't get fed. but i'm not use to this, any other guy i been with. which isn't many, i haven't even thought about them this sexually before.

Kev on the other hand got me thinking the unspeakable.

The fact we haven't even did anything sexual before makes it even unbearable.

We've both were some type of experienced.

but

His whole demeanor showed he was on a whole other level.

I've been growing curious, more and more everyday. Sometimes I catch myself zoning out, just thinking about the shit.

He always told me not to be shy with my words, or just simply speak my mind.

and i guess that's what exactly i'm about to do. i wanted to know what's really good.

"kev.." i called out, barley even getting that out. he moved a bit, grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. now i was layin directly on him.

"wsp ma?" i sit up, of course facing him. i place my hand on his chest, making him give me a confused look.

"i'm curious baby" i said damn there below a whisper. but he definitely heard it......

should i continue?
Can you guys PLEASE go check out my other books. and interact with them.