𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜/𝙆.𝘼

~Kevin~

Daniel, Devin, and I walked into Dunkin after working on new music for the digaz for 3 hours. As Devin was ordering for us and flirting with the employee, me and Daniel went to sit down.

Daniel facetimed his girlfriend, Ashley while I just looked around. Then thats when i seen her. The most beautiful girl walked into Dunkin. Me and her made eye contact and she smiled at me.

I smiled back and went back to looking around. But for some reason, I couldn't get her out of  my mind. Her smile, her eyes, her hair, just everything about her🤩

Devin soon came back with a smile on his face and our drinks and donuts.

"What's up bro?" Daniel asked. Referring to why Devin looked so happy.

"I got her number." Devin said. Feeling accomplished. "Her name is Ariyana."

"Oh good for you bro. Now basically the only single one is Kevin." Daniel said then started laughing. I glared at him and he flinched.

"You over there looking like Johnny Rocket. I mean Johnny Test" Devin said. Daniel glared at Devin then went back to talking to Ashley.

•20 minutes later•

After sitting in Dunkin Donuts and waiting for Daniel's fat self to finish eating, we were finally on our way out. I let Devin and Daniel go to the car while I decided to talk to the girl.

"What's poppin baby girl?" I asked her. She giggled.

"Hi." Was all she said.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Y/n." She stated.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I said smiling at her and holding her hand.

"Thank you..." she said basically asking for my name.

"Kevin." I told her.

"Kevin." She said.

"Well i was wondering if maybe we could meet somewhere ?" I asked her.

"Are you asking me out?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe i am" i said smirking.

" Well I've never had a boyfriend before but I'm willing to give it a try. You cute or whatever."

"Why haven't you had a boyfriend? And thank you." I asked her.

"Always been focused on school. But since I have a few months before college, i guess i can give it a try." She said. I smiled in my head.

"Ok so what's your number?" I asked her. We exchanged numbers and we said bye. Before i left, she asked me:

"Out of all girls why me?"

"I couldn't let you slip through my hands that easily. You're Beautiful and I want to be your first everything." I said.

She stared at me in shock then smiled at me.

"Aww. Thank you, Kevin." She said.

"No problem. So the movies Saturday at 9?" I asked.

"Of course. Bye Kevin." She said.

"Bye Y/N." I replied.

I just want to say that that was the best I'm not even saying that to be nice. That was better than anything I ever wrote😂😂😂😂.

By:Co-writer Karis_Gordon4L