12

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Your Pov

╰┈➤  After Suna said that I got somewhat excited. A smile started started to creep on my lips from just thinking about it. I've never been of course but Times Square is somewhere I've always wanted to go.

As Suna was looking for a parking spot I had a chance to look around. It was pretty dark but you couldn't even tell from all the lights, the sight was honestly really addictive. It felt like if I took my eyes off of anything I'd miss something special.

"It's nice isn't it?" Suna said bringing me out of my thoughts and smiling at me. It seemed like he had finally found a parking spot. He pulled onto the side of the street next to other cars and turned the engine off. He leaned his head back staring at me once again like he always did. I'll never get tired of seeing this mans face. Ever.

"Yeah it is." I gave him a small smile back.

"Well I haven't seen the princess smile since this morning...I missed it." Suna brought his face closer to mine and kissed the top of my forehead like he usually did while rubbing his thumb on the side of my cheek.

He gave me a small smile before he got out and came over to my side of the car and opened the door for me. He held his hand out for me and this time I didn't resist him and just sucked up my pride and took his hand.

"I missed your touch." Suna whispered.

"Me too." I mumbled back.

It went silent for a couple minutes as we walked hand in hand down the side walk. We both had nothing to say really, we were just simply taking in the view and enjoying each other's presence. Every now and I'd look in Suna's direction taking small peaks of him. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him.

I never really saw Suna in the lover type of way but lately it changed. At first I didn't think anything of the way we'd show affection or talk to each other, but now it's like every little thing we do together gets me more and more drawn to him. I never noticed the small things he did until recently, his constant small gestures of affection, the way he's facial expressions change when he's just around me, how he smiles more often while we're together.

Maybe I was overreacting about the stuff he said about Miya. I mean of course everyone is going to have their first love, right? Maybe there isn't anything to worry about after all, maybe I could trust Suna.

But...there was still those thoughts lingering in the back of my head that I just couldn't get rid of. Maybe he was lying and I was just a rebound. Maybe he still loved Miya and was trying to get back at her. Maybe he didn't even care-