15

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Suna's Pov

╰┈➤  I walked over to where [Y/n] was sitting on the bed awaiting for an answer from her. I saw as soon as I said that how her eyes got kind of wide and she looked away from me. A smile creeped up onto my lips from seeing her like this.

"I was joking...I don't think either of us are ready for that yet anyways." I said calmly while laughing a little.

"Don't do that shit again, I actually thought you were serious." [Y/n] lightly pushed my chest while rolling her eyes and got up off the bed and walked to the door.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

I walked over to [Y/n] and grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her body into my chest.

"Come here." I said quietly while I laid my head on top of hers.

"I didn't want to date you anyways." [Y/n] said playfully while looking away from me.

"Damn...that one hurt." I pulled her closer to me and leaned my head to the side a little with a fake sad expression on my face. 

[Y/n] just shrugged her shoulders a little while still looking away from me with a small smile on her lips.

"Let's go" I removed my arms from around her and kept my hand wrapped around her wrist.

I heard [Y/n] let out a groan after I said that knowing the dread from me reminding her about school. I let out a small laugh as a dragged her down the stairs behind me and out the front door. When we got outside I walked over to the passenger side of the car to open [Y/n]'s door then got in myself.

"Is it ok if we stop somewhere." I barely heard [Y/n] say.

"Yeah...where?"

"My house...I need more clothes" she said faintly while it seemed like she was trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"I can just buy you more clothes." I said plainly. There's no fucking way I wanted her to go back there anytime soon.

" I'm not going to keep letting you just buy stuff for me. I have my own money and clothes, I'm not some child that you have to support Suna. I know you mean well but it's fine."

"Please [Y/n], I just...let me go get your stuff for you and you can just stay in the car."  I ran my fingers through my hair while one hand stayed on the wheel. I was trying compromise with [Y/n] while keeping my eyes on the road the same time.