5

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Suna's pov

╰┈➤ "Goodnight Rin" I heard before I closed the door. I smiled to myself from her saying my name for the first time. I walked back downstairs to see the twins still sitting on my couch talking with each other.

"So it that your new girlfriend" Atsumu smirked at me.

"You seem sober now so get out." I said nonchalantly.

"Ya still have hard feelings after all this time Suna.
I thought we were past that." Atsumu said with a smile on his face. He got up and walked over to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You fucked my girlfriend. What the hell is wrong with you. Hard feelings Atsumu? I fucking despise you, you piss me off every time I look at you, your presence makes me want to vomit, I barely can be in the same room as you, so trust me Atsumu hard feelings is an understatement." I said staring straight at him no expressions on my face at all.

"Just get the fuck out, you seem sober enough to go home." I said walking to my front door. "Also, don't ask me for another favor. The only reason I said yes was for Osamu, not you Atsumu." I opened the front door signaling them to leave and without a word they walked out the door.

I walked up the stairs to wake Y/n] for school since we have to leave in about an hour. I opened the door and saw her sleeping, god she looked good. I sat next to her and gently rubbed her back so I wouldn't scare her to much.

"[Y/n] wake up we have to leave soon." She rolled over to the side still not getting up. "[Y/n] come on, we have to leave soon." I said shaking her a little bit. She finally turned towards me and opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled, my stomach almost dropped to my knees. How did she look so good waking up.

"Good morning Rin." She said sitting up

"Good morning princess" I said while rubbing the side of her arm. "Go take a shower and I'll make breakfast before we leave, ok?"

"Can you even cook?" She looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Of course I can cook." I said trying to sound as confident as possible.

"Sure you can. I'll be in the shower." She said walking to the bathroom.

I went downstairs to start with breakfast, she was right I couldn't cook to save my life, but I think we have toaster waffles. That'll work, right? I found some eggs in the refrigerator and decided to make that too. I didn't really know how, but I guess I'll learn today.