21

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Your Pov

╰┈➤  I could hear Suna yelling words that were barely even audible to me as I kept on walking down the hall. I heard the sound of the gym doors slam and I wasn't able to hear Suna anymore, the hallway was silent. He must've went back to into the gym.

I kept on walking down the hallway with my head down as Suna kept coming to mind.

I've been wanting to talk to him all day, just my heart and mind aren't really on the same page right now. I didn't know how else to deal with my feelings besides avoid them.

Why was I being so stubborn....I don't know.

Why was I being so prideful...I don't know.

Why am I acting like this...I don't know.

Why was it so hard to just talk to him?

I stopped walking as I stood there in the hallway wondering what I should do. I turned around facing the gym doors on the other side of the hallway.

Part of me waited for those doors to open and have Suna come running to me apologizing, but maybe it was my turn.

One foot started going in front of the other and soon enough I found myself walking down the hall back towards the gym. The sound of the boys yelling and volleyballs constantly slapping the floor soon started to become louder and fill the silence that was once there.

As I got closer to the doors I could feel my heart start to beat faster.

Was I nervous?

With my head still down I heard the sound of the doors jolt open, I quickly was brought out of my thoughts and picked my head up.

"Oh...I thought you left."

There Suna stood, it seemed as if he was out of breathe almost while he held his gym bag over his shoulder and had his volleyball team jacket in his other hand.

I didn't know what to say to him.

"I thought you were walking home." Suna walked closer to me as he eyes looked down upon me and a small sarcastic laugh came from his lips.

"Just shut up." I pushed his chest lightly as he walked closer to me.

" listen....if you don't want to talk about your mom right now that's fine, I'm sorry for pressuring you." Suna sighed to himself as he looked directly at me.