16

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Your Pov

╰┈➤  I put my phone back into my sweatpants pocket after texting Rin. It had been 15 minutes what was taking him so long?

I was trying my best to suppress the memories I felt from being here. I didn't want to feel that pain again, the feelings it gave me...I never wanted to experience it again. I couldn't even bring myself to look up at the house.

I wish he'd hurry.

Seconds felt like minutes in the moment. The dead silence of the car felt heavy. It felt like he'd never come back.

I leaned my head onto the dash board looking down to my feet trying to think of anything other then being here right now.

The thought of the first night me and Rin spent together popped into my mind. It also put a smile on my face. I was so cold to him at first, who was to think we'd end up like this. The mere thoughts of him put my mind at ease again.

I began to smile and laugh to myself thinking back onto the moments me and Rin shared.

Soon the sound of a car door being slammed soon brought me out of the thoughts.

No.

He wasn't suppose to be back, I thought he was working?

"[Y/n]? What the hell are you doing here? Who's car is that?"

I froze.

"I know you can fucking hear me." Kai shouted coming closer and closer to the car.

I couldn't move...again?

Why?

Why couldn't I say anything to him?

"Come home [Y/n]. Maybe you were just overreacting...I wasn't having the best night and I took my anger out on you." His mood suddenly changed as he stood outside of the car starring straight at me.

You weren't having a good night?

So you...you took it out on me?

Is this a joke?

You've got to be fucking joking

My head turned toward him with hatred in my eyes. Trying to comprehend what he just said. Was that supposed to be an apology?

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I mumbled under my breathe while slightly opening the car door and stepping out.

"You...you have the fucking audacity to say that you just took your anger out on me Kai. You fucking raped me. What the hell is wrong with you?" The confusion in my voice was very clear. Did he really not understand what he did.