𝐬𝐢𝐱

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

oh no... I tense up at the sight of who knows how many villains. More than a hundred? I back up and grab something, to be honest, my eyes wouldn't move away from the villains so I have no idea what is was I grabbed. Aizawa and Thirteen went into protective mode and Aizawa started giving out orders telling Thirteen to help us escape while he went and dealt with the villains. That's exactly what Thirteen did, telling us to follow them. I soon found out that I grabbed onto Kaminari's jacket, I quickly take my hand away and apologize and start following the class. But we were stopped by the same portal that led the villains here. Thirteen was trying to protect us but Bakugo and Kirishima intervened and as much as I appreciated it, they should've left it to the pros because now we're being sucked into the portal and going who know's where. I see people around me and I try to go them, but everything just went black and I couldn't see anything anymore. I open my eyes and I see that I'm somewhere cold and dark, I look around to see my surroundings and I'm all alone but I recognized the area realizing I'm still in the USJ in the Downpour Zone. I tried to walk around and see if I could find my classmates but I couldn't. I then hear yelling and what sounds like fighting from a distance, I was going to run towards the noise but when I did, I was slower. All of a sudden, I shiver and it clicks, it's cold. Stupid rain Luckily, it's only rain and it doesn't affect my speed as much as snow does, so I continued to run around and see if I could find anyone.

I stopped running because I was getting tired, because of me running slower than usual and trying to go at full speed, if feels likes I'm running underwater. So, I decided to walk around since I still want to be able to find someone. I tense up, feeling a presence.. no... more than one. I put my guard up and look around, all of sudden my mouth is covered and I'm being pulled somewhere, going the fastest I can, I grabbed whoever this was and flipped them over my back and onto the ground instantly feeling guilty when I saw who it was.

"Woah there, calm down." Tokoyami's dark shadow tells me.

"Omg, I'm so sorry, I thought you were one of the villains, are you okay?!" I quickly apologize.

"Dark shadow, you know it's not safe to be out right now. And yes, I am alright, I apologize about that L/N. It was stupid of me to pull something like that under these circumstances. It's just I saw some villains come over this way and I saw you but I wanted to get you into a secluded spot but I was afraid of any noise that could attract the villains." He explained as dark shadow disappeared. I wonder what he meant about it not being safe, he's what we need right now

"O-oh, it's fine. I'm just glad to see someone safe, I've been looking for a while. Have you seen anyone else?" I sigh in relief of not being alone anymore.

He points behind me, I look to what he was pointing at and I see Koda. I jump a little surprised because he was so quiet but I chuckle a little bit at how I couldn't sense him. All of a sudden, he shushes me and signals Koda and I to back up into the alley with him. We do as he says and hear some laughing and whistling.