𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

denki pov ~

denki pov ~

When we were dismissed, I see Y/N take off without saying a word. I was hoping Mina and I could cheer her up but it looks like it didn't help. Wait a minute -- IS SHE CRYING?! nonononono

I quickly ran to her side. "Don't cry please!" She looks up startled.

"I- oh hey Kaminari." Damn, not even the nickname. "I'm not crying, haha. You and Mina were right! We'll still get to see each other!" She puts on a big grin which was as fake as Kirishima's hair. Pfft I'm sorry I LOVE KIRI, DON'T ATTACK, I'LL BARK AT YOU.

I sigh. "It's fine to feel bad, you know. I should be thanking you though. If it weren't for you, Mina and I would be getting smooched up by Recovery Girl." She lightly giggles but clears her throat hoping I wouldn't notice. I smirk. "Oh you think that's funny, huh? Do you want a smooch?"

Her eyes slightly widen and I swear she blushed just a tiny bit. My smirk doesn't lower as I start chasing her around making kissy faces and noises. "Come here Y/N, time to get healed." She started backing away a bit before running away from me when I started running after her.

We laugh as we run around the street going who knows where and eventually I caught up to her, wrapping my arms around hers so she can't get away. She continues to giggle while I just look at her smiling softly. She's so cute. Her laughter dies down and I see her (e/c) orbs looking back up at me. I didn't notice until now how close our faces were to each other.

We stared into each others eyes for what felt like eternity. My eyes drift down to her lips that look so kissable. I really want to kiss her right now. But...

My face leans into hers and she looked a little shocked but didn't move. I smile a little bit but I settled on giving her a loving kiss on her forehead. Not like this. I slowly let go of her before I felt a tug on my shirt. I look down on her but her eyes look everywhere but at mine. Suddenly, I'm being pulled into a hug. I feel her arms wrap around my torso and I tense up a bit at the sudden action but I relax at the warmth given. My arms wrap around her.

"Thank you Pika." I hear her mumble into my chest. I wonder if she could hear my heartbeat, it feels like it's about to jump out. I pat her head as a reply.

After a bit, we let go and I walk her home seeing that it was starting to get dark. It was quiet but it wasn't awkward, it was peaceful. We were side-by-side our shoulders occasionally bumping into each other, that's how close we were.

When we made it to her house, she thanked me before walking to her door. She opens it and stops as if she were about to say something but shakes it off and continues walking inside.

I smile lovingly. I've fallen for her... I've fallen hard.

OoO

y/n pov ~