𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

It was the next day. We were planning to visit the hospital for those who were injured. Yes, I feel super guilty but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave my friends hanging.

I quickly got dressed, looked at myself in the mirror. I touched my ear where my piercing was. I had lost one of my earrings at the training camp, but couldn't remember where, I mean so much happened. I sighed and left the house. When I got there, almost all of my class was there (meaning all of them).

I nodded at them when a half smile. We went to Midoriya's room first since he was the most injured. Kaminari knocked, and slowly opened the door.

"Hey! Midoriya, good you're finally awake!" He walked inside. "Did you see the news. Reporters are all over the school right now." We all followed him inside. I leaned on a wall by Mina, Midoriya still in view.

"It's worse than last time." Sato closed the door.

"I brought a present." Mineta said proudly while holding a melon in the air. "I mean, it's from all of us. It's a melon."

Tokoyami apologized for causing Midoriya trouble which he quickly dismissed.

"Did everyone from Class A come to visit?" "No. Jirou and Hagakure are still out. They were knocked unconscious from that villain's poisonous gas." My breath hitched. "And Yaoyorozu took a pretty bad hit to head. She's hospitalized here. Though I just found out she finally woke up yesterday. So it's just us, though obviously wish the whole class could be here."

My head fell at Ida's words. I was supposed to protect them.

"There's only 16 of us for now."

"Because Bakugo is gone." My hands turned into fists by my sides and my teeth gritted.

Midoriya started crying, he was beating himself up about not being able to save Bakugo, until Kirishima brought up saving him. My head shot up.

Ida argued with his and Todoroki's plan, but Kirishima wasn't giving in. The class went against their idea, I listened intently and then came Tsu's words.

"Listen. We're all shocked that Bakugo was taken from us. But we have to be rational. It doesn't matter how noble your intentions If you go out there trying to find the bad guys, knowing you're breaking the rules, then you're acting like villains, not heroes."

It went silent after that. That was, until a knock was heard. The doctor came in asking us to leave so he can talk to Midoriya. We left and went to check up on our other friends.

Jirou and Hagakure had woken up, but they needed some rest, so we didn't bother them any further. We met with Yao-Momo and she was also okay, I'm glad that Awase was able to keep her from harming herself any further.

After checking on our friends, we chilled in the hallway, more like stood in awkward silence. We still weren't sure about Kirishima and Todoroki's plan, but I sure wasn't going to interfere.