𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

"I'm not getting any signal. Looks like my service is completely blocked." Todoroki has been trying to get ahold of someone but something's jamming the signal. I'm assuming it has to do with the whole lockdown thing.

What's worst is that I saw Bakugo read my message but didn't reply. Maybe he can't, because of the lost signal too. So we have no idea where Kirishima and Bakugo are.

"The elevator's not working either."

"What the heck man?!" Kaminari whines. "We can't catch a break." I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks back at me with a sad face. I sigh. I know Pika, I know.

Midoriya suggests we go to the party where All Might is. We follow Melissa to the emergency stairs, taking us down to the party. We wait inside by the staircase while Midoriya and Jirou go to check things out.

When the two come back, they inform us that villains had taken over the security system and the whole island has been taken hostage.

"We've received All Might's orders loud and clear. He's our teacher, I suggest we follow his instructions and escape this place. Otherwise we'd be going against his will." Ida tells us immediately.

I sigh and slide down the wall, sitting next to Kaminari. Stupid heels. I rub my ankles because they feel like they're about to break, when I see hands fiddling with the straps on my heels. I look up to see Kaminari mindlessly focusing on my heels. I don't think he's even paying attention to everyone else.

"Why don't we get out of here and tell the heroes outside." Kaminari mumbles while tying and untying the strap on my heel. Never mind.

"It's not going to be very easy to escape. The security system here is on the same level as that of the Tartarus prison which is where they keep the most dangerous villains in the world." Melissa quickly turns down Kaminari's suggestion.

"Then all we can do is sit and wait until everything's over, I guess."

"You aren't being serious, right?" I move my leg so his attention goes to my eyes.

"Well what choice do we have?"

"We should at least try and stop them." I huff.

"Hey come on, those villains even got All Might trapped." Mineta interferes. "There's no way we can stop them ourselves if the the actual Pros are stuck."

We stayed in silence after Todoroki spoke up about what it means to be a hero, until Midoriya spoke up and gave us a nice little speech about saving everyone. I smiled. You're going to be a great hero one day, Midoriya.

Melissa informs us of getting to the security system on the top floor. A plan is made and everyone starts joining in one by one.

"Obviously I'm in!" Kaminari jumps in.