𝐨𝐧𝐞

y/n pov ~

y/n pov ~

I woke up today feeling super excited. Today is the day of the UA entrance exam and as nervous as I should be since it's suppose to be hard to get in, I can't help but feel super pumped. Now you may be wondering why I'm taking the entrance exam when I can just get a recommendation from my dad; the No. 10 Pro Hero, well you see, I want to accomplish this on my own. I have been training for this ever since I made it my goal to become a hero like my dad and I am going to show everyone how much I worked for it. After getting ready and eating breakfast, I start to put my dishes away and get my phone before I leave.

"Okay one last time, are you sure you don't want me to recommend you?" My dad suggests for the millionth time.

"No dad, for the last time I don't want it. I want to show everyone all the hard work I've put into this. Besides it's too late for that. Now I'm going to go head out so I won't be late, I'll see you after!" I say to him as I start to put on my shoes

"Leave her alone (fa/n). She's growing and I believe she can do this. Now hurry up (y/n) or you'll be late!" My mom says.

"Ah alright! See you dad. See you mom! I won't let you down!!" I yell as I head out the door.

Alright UA High here I come

⚡️

As I arrive to UA, I stare at it in awe. It's huge. I enter the doors and take a seat in the auditorium. The room then starts to fill up with students. The lights become dimmer and Present Mic pops out and explains the rules with his usual loud, presentable voice. The rules seemed pretty simple to me. Certain robots have a certain amount of points and we have to destroy as many as we can before time's up. With that, everyone stands up and heads out to the arenas.

I head to stand near the front of the doors and patiently wait for further instructions. I start stretching my legs because they are important for my quirk and look around to get a quick glance at who I'll be going against and a few feet away from me I see a boy with bright yellow hair but what caught my eye was the black lightning bolt that was on it. It looked really cool and it kind of reminded me of the lightning bolts I throw.

I wanted to compliment him on it but as confident as I seem about being a hero, I'm very shy when it comes to people so I decided to leave it alone. That is until the lightning bolt moves away and is replaced with beautiful golden eyes. I then realize that the boy had caught me staring and I turn away as quickly as possible, believing that he'll leave me alone. I was wrong.

"HEY!!" says the boy with excitement.

I turn to him slowly and give him an awkward smile and a small wave.

"Hi!" I reply to him nicely.

"How do you feel about the entrance exam?" He asks.

"I feel good about this! How about you?" I say suddenly not feeling shy anymore.

"I feel sort of nervous" He says with a big smile while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do just fine!" I assure him with a smile.

"Thanks! You too." He says.

I then look at his hair again and my eyes drift off to his lightning bolt. I guess he noticed because he then says "Oh yeah, that's why I came here in the first place!"

I looked at him confused.

"I saw you looking at me earlier." He says non-judgmental.

I blush and look away from him.

"Um yeah, I was just looking at the lightning bolt in your hair and thought it looked really cool." I say looking back at him.

He blushes and starts touching his hair.

"Well-" He gets cut off by the doors in front of us opening.

"Good luck! Looking forward to seeing you in school." I give him a big smile and start to prepare myself for what's to begin.

"Begin!!" Announces Present Mic and everybody runs in.

I, being the speedster I am run past everybody and look for any robots I can put down. I then hear faint stomps and look over to see robots marching out. I circle around the arena to get some speed for my punch, once I get enough laps I push myself off the ground and give a big punch to the robot in front of me. I land on the ground and see that the robot I had punched knocked down the 5 behind it. Wow thanks robot. I then run off to see if I can find any more robots and gain more points.

NAME: (L/N) (Y/N)
QUIRK: SUPER SPEED
SHE CAN RUN REALLY FAST AT THE SPEED OF LIGHTNING! IF SHE RUNS FAST ENOUGH SHE CAN MAKE A LIGHTNING BOLT AND THROW IT AT HER OPPONENT!!!!
(a/n: i know you read that in present mic's voice)

"Flash's daughter starts the exam with an amazing move knocking down six robots right off the bat!" President Mic announces.

A few students glance at me and I get a little shy so I just wave at them and run off to continue the exam. I continue knocking down robots left and right when I see electricity volts from afar, short-circuiting some robots. Woah cool! A little bit later I hear the time went off and all the remaining robots drop to the ground. I hope that was enough. My eyes widen as I saw a huge robot come out and everyone starts to run away from it. I was about to do the same until I look back and see a familiar blonde trying his best to run but he can't seem too. I worry as I see that he's a little too close to the robot and I panic as it takes a step looking like it'll squish the boy. I run to the boy and snatch him away and put him down at a safe distance from the robot. I realize that it's the same boy from earlier but he looks a little ... fried? I look back to the robot and I was about to go knock it down even if it was a zero-pointer but I then see a girl with pink hair and horns run up to it and throw some sort of lava at the ground making it melt and have the robot go down with it. I sigh in relief knowing that the exam was over and put my attention back on the boy next to me.

"Looks like you need some help there, young lady." I hear a voice say but can't find.

"Down here." I hear the voice again and look down. It was Recovery Girl.

"Oh Recovery Girl! Hi, I-I'm sorry but yeah, I don't know what happened to him, is he okay?!" I question.

"He'll be just fine, just hand him over to me." She says.

I do as she says and pass him on to her and she leaves with him. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and start to find my way out of the arena and head home.

⚡️

heyy!! thank you for checking out my story! this was a little hard because i have no idea how denki was during the exam but here ya go! i'll update soon.. most likely this weekend

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!! PLEASE STAY SAFE BUT ALSO ENJOY YOUR DINNER WITH YOUR FAMILY!! BYEEE SPEEDSTERS ⚡️