𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

denki pov ~

denki pov ~

Yesterday was Sero's birthday and to celebrate, we hung out in his room and just watched some movies. We as in Ashido, Jirou, (Y/N), Kirishima, even Bakugo though he left pretty early.

When I left back to my room due to curfew, my heart was pounding. Why? Well I've come to learn that whenever (Y/N) sleeps, she unintentionally grabs onto something, yesterday that happened to be me.

Everyone teased me, of course but all I could do was stare at her beautiful face.

OoO

y/n pov ~

It's been 4 days since I have been told to confess to Kaminari and every time I see him, I want to but I keep chickening out and it's driving me crazy. But aside from that, I have mastered my 'Scout', well of course, there still needs to be improvement but this is enough for now.

"Here's a useful tip about the big exam. Most years, you have to pretend to rescue someone from a pretend disaster. Which can be difficult, so let's prepare now." A list of names on different teams popped up on the board.

"You'll be split into two teams. Each group will complete a training exercise together." I looked around for my name which was on Team A. "Now, then. You'll begin the exercise immediately."

After changing into our costumes and we regrouped on Ground Beta. My team had Ida, Yao-Momo, Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Kirishima, Kaminari and Bakugo.

Ida declared himself the leader which I was fine with but he was saying a lot more than necessary. Yao-Momo backed him up though. She gave us the details of what was going on which was a fire broke out on the bottom floor of the shopping mall. The fire was put out but someone wasn't able to evacuate so our job was to rescue that person which was a training dummy by the way.

Midoriya points out that there's no phone signal. I take out my phone to make sure and sure enough, there wasn't. Tsu gave us a plan on how to maneuver as teams and what to do, it sounded good to me when I see Bakugo leaving the group.

"Where are you going, Kacchan?"

"Where do you think? I'm gonna track down this stupid citizen who didn't escape in time." I deadpanned at Bakugo.

Ida attempted to stop him but that never works out.

"You idiots are the ones saying the search is a race against time. I'll find this dummy while you're still trying to figure out what to do. That's the real difference between you and me." He continued to walk away.

Next thing I know, Kirishima and Kaminari are following him. "Yeah! Wait up man. It's dangerous to go alone. I'll join you."

"Yeah, I guess we better go with him." Kaminari says.

"You guys. We need some kind of plan."

"We're good. Just meet us at the stairs in ten." Kirishima waves