𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

third pov ~

third pov ~

(Y/n) and her friends spent the next few days of 'training' having fun. It was Mina's birthday at the end of July and Jirou's birthday at the beginning of August. They decided to plan a little party for them on Saturday since Mina's birthday was on a Friday and Jirou's was on a Sunday. On their birthdays they spent it with their families. But now, after all the fun and laughs it was time for the Provisional Hero License Exam.

y/n pov ~

After getting off the bus, we stood staring at the big tent which was where we were supposed to gather up.

"Ugh.. I'm getting kind of nervous." Jirou's face was scrunched up and she grabbed on the straps of her backpack.

"Don't pass any of it to me, I have enough." I whine.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pros. I expect your best." Aizawa lazily says but I could hear the determination in his voice.

"All right. I can't wait to be a heroic chicken." "Let's call out the usual, guys."

"Damn, now I want chicken nuggets." I mumble earning a laugh from Kirishima and Kaminari.

"On my mark! Go Plus--"

"Ultra!" I yelp at the loud voice behind me and jump. I turn to see a boy way taller than me wearing a different uniform with a navy blue cap on his head with a gold S on it.

"You know, it's pretty rude to barge into other peoples huddles like that, Inasa." I poke my head to the side seeing another boy with purple hair, along with a girl beside him wearing the same uniform as the tall boy in front of me.

"What? Pardon me! I am so..." He aggressively puts his arms to his side. "Very..." His digs his head into the ground making me jump again. "Extremely sorry!"

"Who is this guy? I do not trust his enthusiasm!" Kaminari points.

"Are you okay?" I ask but the boy keeps his ostrich like position.

As we looked more into their uniforms, we realized that they were from Shiketsu High, the school that rivals UA. The boy got up and started talking about something but he was bleeding from his head.

"Uh-- You're bleeding!" The boy and his classmates just left.

"Inasa Yoarashi." I look up to Aizawa. "He's strong. He's the same year as you all and received the top scores for students admitted through recommendations. But for some unknown reason, he turned down his acceptance to UA and went to Shiketsu."

That means he's stronger than Todoroki who's stronger than me. I'll have to be careful around him.

"Eraser!" I saw Aizawa tense up. "I'd know that scowl anywhere!" I looks towards the voice and saw Ms. Joke. My dad gets chills talking about her. She seemed to be making Aizawa scowl more than usual.